PDA

View Full Version : Brief Interview With a Bali Terrorist

MMMMMM
05-19-2003, 11:50 AM
(excerpt) "We are going to destroy your countries all round the world," declared Imam Samudra, according to the Sydney Daily Telegraph.

"Go to hell Bush, go to hell Tony Blair, go to hell Colin Powell and the alliance. Allah Akbar [God is great]," he shouted in English, as he gave the thumbs-down sign with his hands in cuffs.

On the eve of their trial resuming in Bali, Samudra and co-conspirator Amrozi bin Nurhasyim were allowed a few moments of sunshine where they voiced contempt for their victims.

Amrozi answered several questions on Australia's Channel Nine television:

Q: Will there be more bombs in Bali?
Amrozi: There will be more bombs until the Westerners are finished ... and all of them who attack Muslims and who attack humanity.

Q: Are you sorry?

A: How can I feel sorry? I am very happy because they attack Muslims and are inhumane.

Q: Why don't you feel sorry about the victims in Australia?

A: Because they are brutal ... with their brutality, I don't feel sorry.

Q: Why are Australians brutal?

A: You can see from their attitude ... they come here, people such as Americans, the Jews and their allies. They want to colonize, not just to play. They want to control Muslim people. They make us weak and they take our people to bars. They want to control all of us, not just in Indonesia but all over the world.

Q: Are you a terrorist?

A: Terrorism is ordered by Allah in the Quran. Terrorism is the American language, but in the Quran language, it means to make the enemies frightened.

Q: Are you ready for the death penalty?

A: Whatever the punishment, I am ready ... I am not nervous at all. (end excerpt)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32641