PDA

View Full Version : More UB excellence.

gila
10-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Below is the response I got after a number of emails trying to recieve the 200 bonus this month and after they finally took 200 out instead of putting 200 in.

Please be advised that your account has been subject to a random security check. Upon
> verification of your account history, we see that you continually depositing to your account for
> the sole purpose of collecting bonuses. This activity is not permitted.
>
> The bonus dollars have been removed from your account and your withdrawal will be processed by
> the end of the business day. Once issued, your payment will be confirmed via email.
>
> Please note that further occurrences will result in a locked account.
>
> Thank you for your attention to this matter.
>
>
> If you need further help, please feel free to contact us.

I did contact them again, and said, thanks for the response, you can just go ahead and close my account for I have not been happy with UB's structure and ways for some time.

Hojglad
10-03-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm surprised that Ultimate Bet's support staff has the audacity to assert that a person could be labeled as a bonus "abuser" at their site. Wow.

BigBiceps
10-03-2005, 02:08 PM
How much total bonus have you cleared there in the last year?

How much total bonus did you have pending to clear?

Just curious to the background of what happened.

gila
10-03-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised that Ultimate Bet's support staff has the audacity to assert that a person could be labeled as a bonus "abuser" at their site. Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you could figure out a way to abuse that bonus, let me know. It seems more like that bonus will abuse the players. Just my opinion, but if they are going to be like that with THAT crappy bonus, I think I would rather just forget about playing there. There, everyone is happy, I still get to eight table party, and they lose a three tabling 5/10 short player.

Hojglad
10-03-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you could figure out a way to abuse that bonus, let me know. It seems more like that bonus will abuse the players. Just my opinion, but if they are going to be like that with THAT crappy bonus, I think I would rather just forget about playing there. There, everyone is happy, I still get to eight table party, and they lose a three tabling 5/10 short player.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just can't understand why they would be such asses about this. They will end up making much more in rake from your play there than they ever would lose by paying out your bonus. Oh well, I guess they are shortsighted and just want to say "omgbonusabuser." That said, how much do you actually play there, if at all? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

gila
10-03-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How much total bonus have you cleared there in the last year?

How much total bonus did you have pending to clear?

Just curious to the background of what happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have probably cleared close to 1500 in bonus there in the last year. Here is what happened, I had 400 in bonus dollars in there from the last two reloads. I put 800 in a few days ago to get another 200 to bump it to 600 but the software did not give me the bonus. I emailed them and they replied w/ an explanation of the bonus structure.

I emailed back saying I did not need to know the structure of the bonus but rather where my bonus was. They emailed back saying they fixed it and gave me my bonus. I logged in and instead of my bonus going from 400 to 600, it had now dropped to 200. I emailed back saying they did not add my bonus but rather subtracted it. They emailed back saying they had to send it to management and today I got the above "note" from management. blah blah blah, oh well, now it's over, I asked them to close my account and they granted me my wish. Screw UB.

Hojglad
10-03-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have probably cleared close to 1500 in bonus there in the last year.

[/ QUOTE ]
They are idiots for not cooperating with you.

10-03-2005, 03:19 PM
In your case, they obviously didnt look at your MGR vs your bonus given.

In general though, since the site spots the transaction fees, every whore who dumps to stockpile bonus then immediately withdawls costs them a few bucks. With a few hundered maybe thousand doing so, it adds up fast.

It doesnt suprise me at all that they are finally starting to bitch about this practice.

theben
10-03-2005, 03:29 PM
UB is totally full of crap. i have a ton of bonus$ ill never use cause they suck so bad