PDA

View Full Version : MY entry in this year's WSOP "Big One"

Abe
05-19-2003, 10:16 AM
After every televised WSOP and also after any trip I make to Las Vegas, my friends always ask me; "Did you play in that World Series tournament". My negative answers (No, but I played 15-30 at Bellagio, or No, but I entered a $20 daily at the Luxor) are never good enough for them.

So this year in Las Vegas was going to be different. I was at Binions, watching the upstairs final table (Brunson won his 9th) and playing in the side games downstairs. A friend told me of a new way to enter the $10,000 Main Event. They were having one table satellites for $50 and the last two players got an entry into the next Super-satellite----which would award seat(s) to the Big One.

So I entered, and __________.

Well the Big One starts today. When you see it televised in a few months and they get to the final hand, where the winner gets the $7 million pushed to him. Well $50 of that was mine.

Bill Murphy
05-19-2003, 10:03 PM
After I win the WPO Million in January '04, I'm putting you, Mason, & Tommy in the WSOP Biggie. 50% freeroll for you & Tommy, but Mason only keeps 25%.

Hopefully, the excitement won't kill ya.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Abe
05-22-2003, 12:02 PM
Bill M,

Good plan. See you in January - in Tunica.

I'll show you around the whole town.