PDA

View Full Version : People who listen to message on speaker...

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 09:04 AM
Passionfruit is doing it now. He also listens to the full header and entire message for every single call. And he's talking back to the machine. He kind of mutters comments back at all the callers. This may be the day I kill him.

IndieMatty
10-03-2005, 09:13 AM
I'm doing this as I read your thread. *d, *d, *d.

imported_The Vibesman
10-03-2005, 09:15 AM
Kill him, Jake. <font color="red"> KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. </font>

mslif
10-03-2005, 09:18 AM
I do that /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 09:19 AM
He was out Friday too so he had a lot of messages. Then in the middle of listening he starts asking me questions about something stupid while the messages are still playing on the speaker. Then he has to go back and listen to them all over again because he was asking me stupid questions instead of listening. Wtf? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 09:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I do that /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You have your own office.

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 10:05 AM
ok. He just looked over and asked me the dialing code for German. Wtf? Like I'd just have that memorized? He then proceeds to hum church music while he looks it up. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Shajen
10-03-2005, 12:01 PM
<font color="red">CROP DUSTER</font> <font color="green"> CROP DUSTER</font> <font color="blue"> CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="white"> CROP DUSTER</font> <font color="orange">CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="yellow"> CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="black">CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="purple">CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="pink"> CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="brown">CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="#666666"> CROP DUSTER </font>

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">CROP DUSTER</font> <font color="green"> CROP DUSTER</font> <font color="blue"> CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="white"> CROP DUSTER</font> <font color="orange">CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="yellow"> CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="black">CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="purple">CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="pink"> CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="brown">CROP DUSTER </font> <font color="#666666"> CROP DUSTER </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be the answer. But I don't think my lunch will provide the proper fuel today.

ChipWrecked
10-03-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's your answer to everything.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Clarkmeister
10-03-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kill him, Jake. <font color="red"> KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake,

ah...nevermind. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Mars357
10-03-2005, 01:02 PM
I've made it clear in the past how much I HATE people who use speaker phone in cubes.... It's amazing where I work! You'll hear three or four different conversations going on at the same time... Drives me ape [censored].

Here is a thought. Call sometime when you know he isn't there and leave a message that is a string of vulgarity that would make a sailor blush... Might not cure him but it will be funny as hell watching him try to get it off the speaker /images/graemlins/smile.gif

We once did something similar to a consultant who took his little voice recorder with him everywhere he went. He started bitching after 9/11 that they made him turn it on in the airport security line every time he went through (he lived in Seattle and was working in Provo, UT so he flew a lot).

One Friday just before he left for the airport, he went to talk to the project manager. We waited for him to leave the room, then grabbed the recorder and recorded a portion of Adam Sandler's Sex or Weight Lifting on it, then rewound to the begining and turned the volume all they way up. So he's in the security line at the airport in SLC later that day, the security guy askes him to turn on his recorder, which he does, and blasts the "were two guys [censored] ing..." part of that bit...

I wish I could have seen it..... He was very very pissed /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mars357
10-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Good God! I'm a thread killer....

Shajen
10-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Nah, it ain't that, it's just that I've already given the correct answer...everything else is just noise..../images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, it ain't that, it's just that I've already given the correct answer...everything else is just noise..../images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I added some horseradish to my lunch's mashed potatoes after your response. I'll let you know how it works. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Shajen
10-03-2005, 02:22 PM
the key for a good crop duster (at least for me) is milk.

Make it a part of your lunch on those days you need to be in charge of the office, Jake. Trust me. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 03:32 PM
He's eating his lunch now. He just opened a bottle of Coke extra slowly and let the gas expel loudly over like 15 seconds.

jakethebake
10-04-2005, 08:14 AM
Passionfruit is in early this morning. He's an agnostic that was raised Catholic, but he does singing gigs at all the Jewish temples during holidays. Right now he's wandering around half-singing, half-humming Jewish religious songs. I told him it's way to early for that crap. /images/graemlins/mad.gif