PDA

View Full Version : A new kind of artwork

dtbog
10-03-2005, 08:45 AM
A friend of mine made this when he was high.

I am 'Dave' in the picture. When asked if it was intended to be a picture of me, he said no... it was a picture of 'my lucky day'.

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5097/mclegsathon7rz.jpg

Thoughts?

lorinda
10-03-2005, 08:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

SpicyF is the only person qualified to comment.

Lori

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 08:49 AM
Clearly your friend should churn out more of these to sell. I'm sure there's a gallery somewhere just waiting for a talent like this.

dtbog
10-03-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
SpicyF is the only person qualified to comment.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I miss FUCUNT, wherever it is.

10-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Does your friend need an agent? I know people.

dibbs
10-03-2005, 11:30 AM
This man is a true artist.

Well, he knows you play that game. You have one bat wing and one super lobster wing because you soar above the competition.

The gleaming eyes represent the recognition of an opportunity. The flaming hair is a representation of aggressiveness, willingness. The crooked smile is cunning.

You, in playing your game, must balance a precarious mobile of elements, EE (seen on the left three pieces), the springy claw of variance, and the pincher of tilt.

This lucky day is when all the elements of this game are perfectly balanced.

Genius.

dtbog
10-03-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the springy claw of variance, and the pincher of tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

This will be somewhere factored into my new motto. =)

dibbs
10-03-2005, 11:41 AM
haha this freakish thing makes me laugh my ass off, I'm printing it out and putting in the kitchen to piss my roommates off.

Oh, and to remind myself of the balance of course. Make sure this mans talent does not go unnurtured

dtbog
10-03-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
haha this freakish thing makes me laugh my ass off,

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bump this thread when there's a new pic. These get produced every couple of weeks.

Shajen
10-03-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This man is a true artist.

Well, he knows you play that game. You have one bat wing and one super lobster wing because you soar above the competition.

The gleaming eyes represent the recognition of an opportunity. The flaming hair is a representation of aggressiveness, willingness. The crooked smile is cunning.

You, in playing your game, must balance a precarious mobile of elements, EE (seen on the left three pieces), the springy claw of variance, and the pincher of tilt.

This lucky day is when all the elements of this game are perfectly balanced.

Genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

Outstanding, this post is.

dtbog
10-03-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
haha this freakish thing makes me laugh my ass off, I'm printing it out and putting in the kitchen to piss my roommates off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do expect a trip report. =)

10-12-2005, 12:24 AM
So many qoutes, not enough ctrl+V's...

I must say that after reading these posts, my personal pride and feelings of self-worth have reached new levels. The confidence I once had in my artwork, previously teetering toward a dark abyss of nothingness, currently soars with the majestic eagles above.

Unfortunately, I do not plan to take my work into the public spectrum. Neither a boastful man nor a money-grubbing, self-satisfying lowlife, I draw for art's sake and art's sake only.

'Tis a reputable profession, and I shall certainly keep feeding my fans' insatiable need for pure, unadulterated high art.