PDA

View Full Version : The easiest $20 I've ever made

Enon
10-03-2005, 06:38 AM
The other night I'm in Aruba walking back to my hotel room after the final UB sendoff party and I'm greeted by two boisterous young men and a very attractive young woman just leaving their hotel room.

They seem to be having a great time and explain to me that their friend is having sex with some girl right behind that door and want me to see. They think it'll be hilarious but I'm apprehensive so one of the guys peels off a twenty from his thick poker wad and hands it to me.

I reevaluate the situation once more just to make sure I'm not about to endanger myself and figure this is a legit offer. I request that the guy come in with me just in case his friend tries to kick my ass.

He slides the plastic key in the door and I step in first, all the while all 3 of them are giggling like crazy. Sure enough I walk in and the friend has this leggy blond with fake tits straddling him. She leans over and asks the guy who opened the door why he's got to show her off to everybody.

I raise my hand to say hi and introduce myself. All the while the friend being straddled just lays there silent with the goofiest, most sedated look on his face. He's obviously having a blast so I leave right away so he can get back to business.

diebitter
10-03-2005, 06:44 AM
Nice one!

It would have blown my teeth out to hold in my usual response in these sort of situations:

[Rodney Dangerfield]Hey, wanna make $14 the hard way?[/RD]

ChipWrecked
10-03-2005, 06:59 AM
I was going to ask what he rinsed his mouth out with after.