PDA

View Full Version : Party - 77

POKhER
10-03-2005, 05:31 AM
MP2 is 13/8.3/1.1 He raises but doesnt auto bet unless he has a hand, He will generally call with overcards and get agg when he hits.

mp3 - 52/2.6/1.0 - Not seen much of him, hes standard fish i guess only raising AA/KK/AK

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks.
<font color="blue">Preflop raiser still to act i dont want to donate any money, Ill see if the tag has anything. pretty confidant he'll bet and not worry about the flush. </font>

Turn: (3.75 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

<font color="blue">No one bets, i reckon im ahead so i bet out, 2callers the tag doesnt worry me. The MP3 does! </font>

River: (6.75 BB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Hero....
<font color="blue">I should have bet, But as im behind Q/8 i think they'd make a move now as there at the river. I check and mp3 bets. Hes 1AF so do you call? Fold? 7.75:1 to call.</font>

thesharpie
10-03-2005, 06:57 AM
I think 1 AF is fairly aggressive for a 50% VP$IP. Do you have his river AF stats? I'd call it since he'd probably bet an 8 or Q on the flop, and MP2 would've bet by now if he had a higher pocket pair.

Webster
10-03-2005, 07:05 AM
nNot sure I would have bet at anytime with this hand. You have no position ahd so many ways to lose. You bet is basically a bluff.

I suppose you have to call down the 1 bet on the river and lose. If you bet on the turn you HAVE to bet on the river - checking is just ASKING for a bet.

On the turn you are HOPING for a free card or to find a reason to get out of the hand. But you bluffed and were called down.

Just my opinion early on a Monday morning not in the heat of battle.

Sykes
10-03-2005, 07:09 AM
wow
spewage all over the place.
seriously, check/fold all streets.

thesharpie
10-03-2005, 07:10 AM
I disagree, I think we have a decent chance of having the best hand on the turn. MP2 is straightforward and should bet with anything beating us, he's passive but I don't see him checking a mid pocket pair here. The coldcaller should be betting the flop with anything beating us. You say checking the river is bad since it asks for a bet, that's not so bad since we can pick off a bluff. If I had a read the coldcaller wouldn't bluff the river I might bet or check fold.

thesharpie
10-03-2005, 07:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wow

[/ QUOTE ]

wow
you're way overreacting.
seriously, I suspect you're weak/tight if you think this is spewing.

POKhER
10-03-2005, 07:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wow

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol, Spewage? Do you often check/fold when no one shows aggression?

Nick C
10-03-2005, 08:04 AM
MP2 doesn't seem to have anything, unless it's a scared 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif or something, so the question is mainly whether your hand is good often enough to call MP3.

He's fairly aggressive postflop for his VP$IP, and I think you can call. Unless he flopped a flush and has been slowplaying, you'd think, like Sharpie points out, that MP3 would have bet a queen or an 8 on the flop.

Earlier in the hand, the flop and turn seem fine to me.

POKhER
10-03-2005, 08:10 AM
Good guess he flipped that and won.
yeh i called for one.

Sucky, thanks guys.

10-03-2005, 08:28 AM
I play it the same but bet the river.

10-03-2005, 08:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol, Spewage? Do you often check/fold when no one shows aggression?

[/ QUOTE ]

BUMP

imported_The Vibesman
10-03-2005, 08:41 AM
I think this is fine. I like the river check, as it gives a busted flush draw a chance to bluff. The only thing I'm really not sure about is the EP open limp on what looks like (just from the action on this hand) a fairly tight table. If the table was loose/passive on previous hands tho I think it's fine.