PDA

View Full Version : ePassport deposit bonus questions

10-03-2005, 05:12 AM
1. Once you have ePassport setup, is there a charge to deposit FROM a poker account INTO your ePassport ?

2. Can you setup an ePassport w/o loading it from bank account ? just create the user ID/password and then withdraw INTO it (like I did with NeTeller)

3. If there ARE fees to withdraw FROM poker INTO ePassport, then is it really worth setting it up for the $50 bonus on the party skins if you're losing $25 for your load deposit and then xx% on your deposits from poker to ePassport?

4. I've heard mixed things about whether it's a 10% up to $50 max or $100 max. some say you can deposit $500 and get $50 max, some say if you deposit $1000 you can get $100... should I bother trying for the $100 or just do the $500 and get my $50 and be done with it?

RiverTheNuts
10-03-2005, 10:09 AM
You should really read the epassport T&C, there is a charge for almost everything. Doing nothing, doing too much, annual fee, transaction fees... its a bear trap

Roy6
10-03-2005, 11:02 AM
answers in order:

no
no
no charges
10% up to $50 max

groo
10-03-2005, 12:45 PM
I did the epassporte bonuses recently and it was quite a hassle. From setting up to depositing to withdrawing. In fact. I did the last bonus on the 8th of Sept and for various reasons am still trying to withdraw my money. I'm just glad I waited until I had a sizeable bankroll to do these. All in all it was profitable and I'd do it again, though with max now at $50 per skin it's less profitable than I had hoped for.

bozlax
10-03-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should really read the epassport T&C, there is a charge for almost everything. Doing nothing, doing too much, annual fee, transaction fees... its a bear trap

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, I've had an ePassporte account since December, and they've never charged me for anything. Except, I suppose, a fee for loading the account from my credit card in the first place.

bozlax
10-03-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
4. I've heard mixed things about whether it's a 10% up to $50 max or $100 max. some say you can deposit $500 and get $50 max, some say if you deposit $1000 you can get $100... should I bother trying for the $100 or just do the $500 and get my $50 and be done with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

My understanding of this is that it's technically a 10% up to $100 bonus, but that's impossible to attain since you can only transfer $500 in a day from ePass, and the T&C for the bonus says it only applies to the first deposit.

cardcounter0
10-03-2005, 06:06 PM
I had my epassporte account turned off without warning and the balance frozen in my account.

Customer service was of zero help in getting the issue resolved.

Funds were returned 2 weeks later. No idea what triggered the seizure of funds, or why the account was closed. (I think it was because I was using the account regularly to transfer large amounts of money -- and paying large fees -- go figure!)

Screw 'em, I was paying them big time in fees every time I turned around, so I don't care. I just didn't like the total lack of communication from the company, zero phone support, and I really don't know why the account was canceled, this is just speculation.