PDA

View Full Version : The anti defamation league should

02-08-2002, 01:42 PM
The Anti- Defamatin League should start a boycott of 2+2 and Conjelco.

Ranting racism by want to be terrorists. that's 2+2.

02-08-2002, 01:53 PM

02-08-2002, 02:04 PM

02-08-2002, 05:19 PM

02-09-2002, 03:53 AM
'want to be terrorists'

ha ha. i guess we need to learn from you guys.

link just says that founder of jewish defense league arrested for conspiracy to bomb a US congressman.

http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/12/12/jdl.arrests/index.html

brad

02-09-2002, 06:13 AM
Since he cheers Israel for killing innocent civilians and likes to label anti-terrorist zionists as "nazis" and "brownshirts" for objecting to the shooting of children, I seriously doubt that he's interested in blowing up a single U.S. Congressman. He prefers his targets to be foreign, more numerous and preferably under the age of six. This last is important because anonymous cowards, just like their nazi heroes, require victims that can't fight back.

02-09-2002, 07:44 AM
' seriously doubt that he's interested in blowing up a single U.S. Congressman'

im just reading the cnn story, although the story states the congressman was one of many targets.

'Targets included the office of the Muslim Public Affairs Council in Los Angeles, the King Fahad mosque in Culver City and the offices of Issa, who represents a district along the coast between Los Angeles and San Diego, according to Gordon. '

brad

02-09-2002, 09:34 PM
The man your conversing with evades internet gambling taxes, plays in illegal games run by an Asian tong society, believes that his legal opinions supercede the opinions of the Attorney General of Colorado, and openly states that the USA is governed by organized criminals. His views on the Middle East are governed by Zionist conspiracy propaganda that was best articulated by the Third Reich. He believes that Israel should be forced to eliminate the right of return for Jews, while permitting the right of return for Palestinian exiles. He doesn't believe that Jordan was partitioned as the Palestinian State in 1948. He denies that Jordan exiled the PLO.

Are you sure that you agree with this man's views and actions?

02-10-2002, 03:42 AM
A:'The man your conversing with'

B:'Are you sure that you agree with this man's views and actions?'

A does not imply B.

the important thing is that the original poster claimed that a very small minority of jews (adl,jdl,splc) are somehow morally superior to everyone else. (which is why they think they can act as thought police).

i think by showing (via cnn website article) that one of their leaders is a terrorist

(well, lets not get ahead of ourselves here, he was arreseted and indicted but not convicted (on the other hand somehow that sounds familiar, heh?) for trying to kill people and blow things up (caught with the explosive device components) )

that i pretty much cut the original posters argument to shreds.

brad

02-10-2002, 07:26 AM
To say nothing of the fact that I don't believe, haven't done and haven't said any of those things, which are all hatemail delusions of an anonymous netkook.

02-10-2002, 09:19 AM
'the USA is governed by organized criminals'

depending on how its phrased, i think a great majority of americans would probably agree with that.

brad

02-12-2002, 09:00 PM
'the USA is governed by organized criminals'

I don't think they are organised that well.

02-14-2002, 05:05 AM