PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia.

10-03-2005, 02:28 AM
I have recently started smoking on a regular basis now after an extended period of not smoking anything at all. Tonight, I smoked for the first time in a week, and probably the 5th time in 6 months. It was the first night I have ever gotten a case of paranoia. I now know what everyone is talking abbout. It sucks.

Anyone have any good stories about being paranoid after getting high (funny or scary)? I guess my story would be that I got so paranoid, I made a new 2+2 account to post because I didnt' want anyone I know to know that I had made this post. I didn't want anyone that I know to know that I smoke pot. That's pretty paranoid.

Stuey
10-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Um dude we all know who you are you didn't sign into your gimmick you made this post with your main! delete it quick

roxtar
10-03-2005, 02:34 AM
there's no sense in making a new account because we all know who you really are anyway. Geez don't you ever listen to the way people talk about you? I'll never forget that one time that you did that one thiong in front of everybody (I'll not give details so as not to identify you to the few that might not know who you really are.) and you didn't even know what you had done. We all had a good laugh at you after that. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-03-2005, 02:37 AM
That's not even close to being funny. I'm pretty much over the paranoia now.

w_alloy
10-03-2005, 03:33 AM
A week ago, a friend of mine was on shrooms and did a running, leaping, faceplant off a 3rd story balcony. Onto pavement. I think he was running from something.

He got really lucky and is relatively ok now, so no worries.

GoblinMason (Craig)
10-03-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't want anyone that I know to know that I smoke P.O.T.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

NorCalJosh
10-03-2005, 03:48 AM
i call bullshit.

PoBoy321
10-03-2005, 03:48 AM
I had a friend once who was on shrooms and ran into a wall because he thought a ninja was hiding in the ceiling.

2+2 wannabe
10-03-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Um dude we all know who you are you didn't sign into your gimmick you made this post with your main! delete it quick

[/ QUOTE ]

who is this?

10-03-2005, 03:51 AM
This sounds ridiculously close to an episode of C.S.I. Although, in that episode the guyd dies. Did anyone see that episode? It was weird.

dibbs
10-03-2005, 03:56 AM
Man I love these anonymous drug user accounts.

But since I don't feel like writing a paper...

I have a buddy who will 90% of the time always be freaking out that someone is knocking on the door.

Another one is constantly thinking his phone, or some unholy phone in the next room, is ringing.

ANSWER IT MANNNN.

10-03-2005, 04:00 AM
lo‬l i wasnt bad

Escape
10-03-2005, 07:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This sounds ridiculously close to an episode of C.S.I. Although, in that episode the guyd dies. Did anyone see that episode? It was weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

The one where that baby-old-tough-business-guy leaped over the balcony? aN Odd episode indeed.

jakethebake
10-03-2005, 09:09 AM
You're not talking about smoking cigarettes are you?

whiskeytown
10-03-2005, 09:41 AM
I would just like to state for the record that I am not this person -

if anything I'm should be more paranoid /images/graemlins/grin.gif

You guys in the Netherlands - answer me this question - is there a lot of paranoid smokers in places where it's legal? - I would think 3/4th of the paranoia would go away if we would just legalize the stuff already.

RB