PDA

View Full Version : Micro 6 max hand: QTo

Duerig
10-03-2005, 12:42 AM
I'm new to 6 max. All opponents seem standard fare for PP .50/1.00 6 max. Comments on all streets appreciated. I was planning on calling the river for 1 bet.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (3 SB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, MP checks.

Turn: (1.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls.

River: (4.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, Hero folds, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, MP calls.

Final Pot: 10.50 BB

lautzutao
10-03-2005, 12:44 AM
I woulda bet the flop...what compelled you to check the river? You thought someone was checking AK, AT, AQ...? Bet that river.

MrWookie47
10-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Bet the flop. Bet the turn. And I probably bet the river.

Edit: And you could even consider raising preflop, especially if MP sucks and BB is somewhat tight.

Duerig
10-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Is betting 2nd pair, decent kicker into 2 opponents standard at 6 max, or are there some specific things about this board?

milesdyson
10-03-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is betting 2nd pair, decent kicker into 2 opponents standard at 6 max, or are there some specific things about this board?

[/ QUOTE ]
you usually have the best hand

[ QUOTE ]
I woulda bet the flop...what compelled you to check the river? You thought someone was checking AK, AT, AQ...? Bet that river.

[/ QUOTE ]
TQKA.

lautzutao
10-03-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you usually have the best hand

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
TQKA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Christ I'm blind...

DCWildcat
10-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Bet/bet/bet...it's not close.

livinitup0
10-03-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bet the flop. Bet the turn. And I probably bet the river.

Edit: And you could even consider raising preflop, especially if MP sucks and BB is somewhat tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing here preflop.

madscratch
10-03-2005, 02:46 AM
I think against 2 opponents we need to bet this flop. I'm not worried about being out-kicked. It's a ragged flop and villians must have one of the remaining 3 kings to be ahead here.

At the turn we've got a great hand. I certainly agree with the bet here.

I'm leading the river, too. It sucks now to get it 2 to us. Do you think MP is playing A3? I don't like having to call 2 cold here but I think we've got pay this one off.

Ok, after reading the thread I missed the straight draw. That might push me over to the fold. I guess I fold here, but I think the right play is bet the river and agonize over the raise, probably making the crying call.