PDA

View Full Version : Jeans give a little wood?

joecash
10-02-2005, 10:35 PM
I've worn these low cut designer jeans a couple times, and it seems they create a little wood down below. Maybe it has something to do with friction? I'm not talking full staff here, but definintely package is enhanced.

Anyone experienced this?

jakethebake
10-02-2005, 10:37 PM
YSSCKY

joecash
10-02-2005, 10:38 PM
JSUEHD

STLantny
10-02-2005, 10:48 PM
How do women get wood? I mean, you have to be a woman if you are wearing low cut jeans? Right?

joecash
10-02-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do women get wood? I mean, you have to be a woman if you are wearing low cut jeans? Right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it seems like half the jeans I saw were low cut.

jakethebake
10-02-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shop in the men's dept. Again YSSCKY.

joecash
10-02-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you shop, Sears? There are a lot of styles of jeans out there.

tonypaladino
10-02-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've worn these low cut designer jeans a couple times,

[/ QUOTE ]

not that there's anything wrong with that

BradleyT
10-02-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I pop my collar. its just a good look - gives you a little more wild aggressive look.

[/ QUOTE ]

Popped collars and girl jeans - nice.

Eurotrash
10-02-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where do you find them, the metro-gay boutique?

Sponger15SB
10-02-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
where do you find them, the metro-gay boutique?

[/ QUOTE ]

He steals them out of GoT's closet.

Maulik
10-02-2005, 11:21 PM
what jeans are they

rusellmj
10-03-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I pop my collar. its just a good look - gives you a little more wild aggressive look.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Edge34
10-03-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's just a ridiculous amount of thoroughly insecure, gotta-prove-i'm-a-badass guys around. Don't worry about it.

Also...don't tell us about anything, um, down below. Please.

BottlesOf
10-03-2005, 12:38 AM
I have no probelm with buying nice jeans. However, i would NEVER describe any jeans I owned as low cut.

Eurotrash
10-03-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no probelm with buying nice jeans. However, i would NEVER describe any jeans I owned as low cut.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you own a pair of super low-rise?

theben
10-03-2005, 12:43 AM
you need to get your stuff off more

BottlesOf
10-03-2005, 12:45 AM
No, I don't.

BottlesOf
10-03-2005, 12:47 AM
You have to see the irony of a poster named "Eurotrash" calling something "metro-gay."

Eurotrash
10-03-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You have to see the irony of a poster named "Eurotrash" calling something "metro-gay."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
No, I don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

edit: although I think you may be taking me too seriously

rohjoh
10-03-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've worn these low cut designer jeans a couple times, and it seems they create a little wood down below. Maybe it has something to do with friction? I'm not talking full staff here, but definintely package is enhanced.

Anyone experienced this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Many people get arosed when they wear womens clothes

BottlesOf
10-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Nah I'm just playing /images/graemlins/grin.gif

joecash
10-03-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's just a ridiculous amount of thoroughly insecure, gotta-prove-i'm-a-badass guys around. Don't worry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I dont worry about it - that jakethebake guy sits on his ass in front of a computer making 200 posts a day. He probably wears the same sweat pants every day - not exactly a fashion expert.

NLSoldier
10-03-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I dont worry about it - that jakethebake guy sits on his ass in front of a computer making 200 posts a day. He probably wears the same sweat pants every day - not exactly a fashion expert.

[/ QUOTE ]

im pretty sure 200 is a conservative estimate.

2+2 wannabe
10-03-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Where do you shop, Sears?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
that jakethebake guy sits on his ass in front of a computer making 200 posts a day. He probably wears the same sweat pants every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you owned this thread

I can't believe no one else owns a pair of low rise jeans

peachy
10-03-2005, 04:14 AM
a lot of guys jeans are labeled low cut now at most stores...i bought 2 guy friends pairs of these a few months back...its not a METRO thing

zephed
10-03-2005, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Popped collars and girl jeans - nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
and a rad rx-8

ethan
10-03-2005, 04:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
a lot of guys jeans are labeled low cut now at most stores...i bought 2 guy friends pairs of these a few months back...its not a METRO thing

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. They're not all metro. Some of them are actually gay. That, or they're into one of those scenes where men can be more anorexic than the women they're pursuing. All, of course, just IMO. Don't get me wrong. There's nothing necessarily gay about wearing clothes a girl bought for you. And I'm all for tolerance. But straight men shouldn't be surprised if they wear low-cut jeans and someone gets the wrong impression.

Funny thing is, most gay men I know have enough fashion sense not to wear this crap.

Well, there's that possibility, or that they gay men I know are behind your average southern heterosexual (heh. "behind".) fashion-wise. I maintain that male hipbones should stay concealed.

JaBlue
10-03-2005, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy
10-03-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. They're not all metro. Some of them are actually gay. That, or they're into one of those scenes where men can be more anorexic than the women they're pursuing. All, of course, just IMO. Don't get me wrong. There's nothing necessarily gay about wearing clothes a girl bought for you. And I'm all for tolerance. But straight men shouldn't be surprised if they wear low-cut jeans and someone gets the wrong impression.

Funny thing is, most gay men I know have enough fashion sense not to wear this crap.

Well, there's that possibility, or that they gay men I know are behind your average southern heterosexual (heh. "behind".) fashion-wise. I maintain that male hipbones should stay concealed.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess im just used to the hot weather and guys without shirts alot...i like seeing the hip bone wether it be them in board shorts or a pair of jeans with no shirt on. The low cut jeans arent like girls, they arent all TIGHT and fitting, they just sit a LITTLE lower and still "hang"

JaBlue
10-03-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

i guess im just used to the hot weather and guys without shirts alot...i like seeing the hip bone wether it be them in board shorts or a pair of jeans with no shirt on. The low cut jeans arent like girls, they arent all TIGHT and fitting, they just sit a LITTLE lower and still "hang"

[/ QUOTE ]

Give it up, peachy - everyone in this thread is just trying to outhip the hipsters

ethan
10-03-2005, 05:17 AM
Fair enough. I'm willing to admit to being at least slightly unfashionable here, since I'm in LA and apparently missing out on a trend. (I'm not shocked.)

The exposed-hipbone shorts/pants is something not entirely new to me, I just don't particularly like it. With a little work I could pull it off, I just don't like the look.

dibbs
10-03-2005, 05:41 AM
Metro $hit bro. Maybe it's a west coast thing though.

Makes me wonder if that means women with low cut jeans often have engorged vaginas, interesting.

joecash
10-03-2005, 10:40 AM
The thing is, I don't wear them real low, maybe just a inch lower than regular jeans. Its not like they are so low my pubes are visible.

dibbs
10-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Was just discussing this with a female, she said it's a rockstar thing.

Dude, rock on!

I used to lowride, kind of the same deal I guess.

10-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Only happens to me when I'm wearing pantyhose.

polltard

imported_The Vibesman
10-03-2005, 12:13 PM
I keep reading the thread title as, "Jesus give a little wood?" and doing a double take.

BTW, no, I don't get wood from Jesus.

Well, maybe a little chubby...if I focus on his hair, and the long-flowing dress-like clothes.

TheBlueMonster
10-03-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I heard wearing tight pants can stimulate women. Kinda gross when you see fat girls in tight pants...

M2d
10-03-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The thing is, I don't wear them real low, maybe just a inch lower than regular jeans. Its not like they are so low my pubes are visible.

[/ QUOTE ]
but just low enough to let the butterfly tat on your lower back peek out, huh?

JayLear
10-03-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Shaving the pubes could get to be a hassle, couldn't it?

twang
10-03-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. But it's all about personal taste. And I have strong feeling that the gay-sayers in this thread like this style A LOT:

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/img/mom-jeans.jpg

STLantny
10-03-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. But it's all about personal taste. And I have strong feeling that the gay-sayers in this thread like this style A LOT:

[/ QUOTE ]

erm thats a woman? Woman + low ride jeans = good

men + low ride jeans = gay

gayness (http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/08/24/dolce_narrowweb__200x336,1.jpg)

twang
10-03-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
erm thats a woman?

[/ QUOTE ]
It doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl. My point is that mom jeans is the [censored] in the US. The first thing Europans notice when they visit USA for the first time is the mom jeans. They are everywhere, on everyone. I'm pretty sure mom jeans is what GWB is wearing when he's out of the office.

PokerCat69
10-03-2005, 02:13 PM
I've never heard of an erection being called a "full staff" before, lol I love it!

BoogerFace
10-03-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

gayness (http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/08/24/dolce_narrowweb__200x336,1.jpg)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thread over.

RacersEdge
10-03-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed the point - thats a picture of nerdy high riding over-the-stomach jeans...

codewarrior
10-03-2005, 03:26 PM
A "little wood" is called a zord in my shop.

pokerdirty
10-03-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed the point - thats a picture of nerdy high riding over-the-stomach jeans...

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, this is classic SNL, and I don't even watch that trash...

PokerBob
10-03-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Anyone experienced this?

[/ QUOTE ]

low-cut designer jeans sometimes give me wood, but it happens when said jeans are on WOMEN.

2planka
10-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Yeah, joecash posted here once. once.

peachy
10-03-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Metro $hit bro. Maybe it's a west coast thing though.

Makes me wonder if that means women with low cut jeans often have engorged vaginas, interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

no...we dont...unless ur super sensitive down there...some girls have that thing were they r aroused all the time - but i doubt this has to do with the jeans

peachy
10-03-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Shaving the pubes could get to be a hassle, couldn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

wax em...u get used to it

peachy
10-03-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ur link has men in TIGHT extra low rise that are a bit short jeans....these arent the kind im talkin about that look good on guys