PDA

View Full Version : Surf and Turf

10-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Settle an argument for me please. You must go without two of the following for the rest of your life. You will have access to copious amounts of the other two.

Edit: Obviously I expect the cow people to vote ribeye and the fish people to vote lobster. However if you must vote otherwise than fine. Ideally though you would consider two seperate lives where you choose one in favor of the other with no overlap. Nits.

MINETZ
10-02-2005, 10:00 PM
how is this close? lobster/cow.

BadBoyBenny
10-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Am I the only one who thinks lobster is overrated?

MINETZ
10-02-2005, 10:03 PM
yes.

GoblinMason (Craig)
10-02-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who thinks lobster is overrated?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Although crab is better.

Lobster/fish.

ggbman
10-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Mt opinion is skewed because i just had a shrimp and lobster kew which was WAAY to saurated with vegttables, while the hanger steak i had last night was excellent. Also, as a previous poster mentioed, IMHO crab>lobster. This could just be that i havent had very good lobster yet.

MINETZ
10-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Crab > Lobster

RunDownHouse
10-02-2005, 10:14 PM
I really don't understand how anyone can choose fish over cow. I guess I can understand Lobster over Ribeye, although I'd take steak every time, but fish over cow? It may be healthier, but fish is nowhere near as tasty.

TomHimself
10-02-2005, 10:14 PM
this poll confuses me /images/graemlins/confused.gif

NLSoldier
10-02-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me too, are we voting for what we like better or what we would rather have to go without.

edfurlong
10-02-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really don't understand how anyone can choose fish over cow. I guess I can understand Lobster over Ribeye, although I'd take steak every time, but fish over cow? It may be healthier, but fish is nowhere near as tasty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Giving up fish is giving up a much larger range than cow though. There is a lot of tasty red meat that isn't made from delightful cow bits.

scotty34
10-02-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Giving up fish is giving up a much larger range than cow though. There is a lot of tasty red meat that isn't made from delightful cow bits.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a lot of seafood that isn't made from fish. There is no way I would want to lose out on hamburgers, steaks, meat sauces with pasta, beef strogonoffs etc. when all I would have to give up otherwise would be tuna salad sandwiches, certain types of sushi, and a cooked fish.

MINETZ
10-03-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a lot of seafood that isn't made from fish. There is no way I would want to lose out on hamburgers, steaks, meat sauces with pasta, beef strogonoffs etc. when all I would have to give up otherwise would be tuna salad sandwiches, certain types of sushi, and a cooked fish.

[/ QUOTE ]
GG

MrWookie47
10-03-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me too, are we voting for what we like better or what we would rather have to go without.

[/ QUOTE ]

theben
10-03-2005, 12:46 AM
i love lobster.

edfurlong
10-03-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I eat beef about as often as I eat fish, but I would miss fish more. I can always grind other meat for burgers or whatever, not so much with fish in general.

It would be closer for me if it was salmon vs cow or something.

daryn
10-03-2005, 12:52 AM
well, it's clear that you should choose the option that you would choose to go without, however everyone seems to have misinterpreted the post.

i'm sure the original poster MEANT to have you choose the one you want though.