PDA

View Full Version : WSOP final, anyone tried the webcast, is it worth the prize?

HavanaBanana
05-18-2003, 04:18 PM
I am making some bets , and am contemplating watching the final, but I would like to know if it is worth it to pay 29.95 . (not that I care that much about the 29.95, but the tilt effect it would have on me if I felt I got screwed is too high EV to handle /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
Anyone tried it in former events?
I posted this in the tournament , but havent gotten any reply from there, they must all be at the Horseshoe.

Also, Anyone have a qualified estimate on the over/under of participants in the 'Big' one?
Maybe a trend in number of participants last year compared to the number of players in the same events this year.

GrannyMae
05-19-2003, 01:46 AM
Also, Anyone have a qualified estimate on the over/under of participants in the 'Big' one?

the popular figure is 700.

i like the over, but not by much. i think 700 is very very close.
(also, FWIW, the increase from last years record is being attributed to the amount of seats awarded by online sites)

i can't help you with the webcast, but i hear the guest commentators are doing a great job. john bonetti and other great carachters are always popping in.

http://e4u.consoleradar.com/crazy/1387.gif

happyjaypee
05-19-2003, 06:12 AM
I reply to get this back on top as I too plan on watching the final table online "pay-per-view" broadcast and would like to know how it is, if it's worth it.

thx

-Happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif