PDA

View Full Version : Can I create a new account at Empire?

Talk2BigSteve
10-02-2005, 04:06 PM
I had an account at Empire that I cancelled back in March of this year. I keep getting snail mail from them telling me to log in for this freeroll or that promotion.

The reason I cancelled my account was I was told that I could create a new account after 6 months. I want to create a new account with a rakeback affiliate.

Can I do this now?

I still have the same Neteller account and Same Physical Address as before. I do not have the same e-mail address(college e-mail account) that I used for the original Empire account.

Will that send up any flags or will I be able to create a new account on a clean computer with a rakeback and deposit bonus?

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

B00T
10-03-2005, 03:12 PM
The notion of closing your account and reopening it 6 months later is pretty much a crapshoot. There have been some success stories in people having it work and others Empire has either reactivated the old account or reverted you back to your original affiliate (in many cases may be nobody) and not honor any affiliates request of signing you up "under them".

Your best bet if you are interested in receiving rakeback would be to signup under a different skin. If it is just a matter of only wanting rakeback on Empire because you have other deals secured then yea, just roll the dice and hope you go unscathed.