PDA

View Full Version : WSOP update trip report

Fishy
05-18-2003, 02:16 PM
Fishy decided to go, I landed after 15 hrs flight at 4:40PM, changed flight again to come back on Saturday because I feel pretty good now. So tired after all the staying overnights to write research and flight, and so as soon as I left stuff in hotel I went to LV athletics club to workout, to see if I can find hotchicks, looked at the Gym mirrors and Man! My eyes were like Pandas!

Fishy learnt, that Hotchicks in Vegas all come out at about 9PM. So I need to schedule:) but ordianry hotchicks think Fishy is a pimp and hookers think I'm a cop, got many smiles but I'm running hot at cards right now and so don't want to do anything to change my luck yet, maybe get hot chick when I finish tourny:) Mummy gave me lots of spending cash for Vegas and Fishy don;t know what to spend on.

This morning I got up at 5PM went to LV Gym to freshen up and increase circulation to overcome Jetlag. Right now I'm feeling quite sharp and alert, a little more increase circulation will put me in peak condition.

Tonight is pokerstars dinner meeting.

Last night I walked into tourny area everybody saw this kid which they all feared.

picabo
05-18-2003, 02:34 PM
I like what I'm hearing so far fishy, but I never knew about the hot chicks part! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
Hey what event(s) are ya going to play in, just the big one?

onlinechamp
05-18-2003, 03:39 PM
Fishy do you miss me?

GL FISHY!!

BBill
05-18-2003, 06:28 PM
Good luck fishy - when you win the big one do ya think I could borrow a few bucks ?

GrannyMae
05-19-2003, 01:55 AM
Fishy do you miss me?

i'm going to overlook all of fishy's sexist "hot chicks" comments and actually root for the kid.

however, is there a chance you can keep your brown nosing, dumb fuk ass outta these threads?? if he IS your buddy OC, ease up a bit. it is VERY difficult to get my "cheering face" on when your pathetic ass is making all these stupid comments.

let your friend have his day in the sun, huh? maybe we can get a decent trip report and see what it is like through the eyes of a young kid from overseas that wins a cool trip to the WSOP.

your posts detract from his accomplishments, and if you were indeed his friend, you would STFU!! check YOUR ego at the door and let him tell us his experiences.

BBill
05-19-2003, 03:18 AM
Uh oh - revelation time ! I just figured out what the letters "stfu" mean - I had seen them before but was too embarased to say I didn't know what it meant. I learn something new everyday reading this forum - thanks granny /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

RollaJ
05-19-2003, 08:26 AM
OC watch it, G_d help you if you raise grannys blood presure to unsafe levels

onlinechamp
05-19-2003, 09:16 AM
GL FISHY!