PDA

View Full Version : Going to Atlantic City Today

FeliciaLee
05-18-2003, 11:56 AM
Hi everyone! My husband and I will be going to Atlantic City again today.

I would love to meet some 2+2er's! Please find me if you play in AC. Granny helped me figure out how to post a pic, so now all you need to do is look at my pic to find me.

Michael says he mostly plays at the Taj, so we are going to try the Taj this time as well as the Trop. I'm going to try to find Mikey, too, since he plays at the Trop during the day.

We should be there by 5pm or so today (Sunday), play in the Stud tourney at noon tomorrow, and play all day tomorrow, either going home tomorrow night, or staying until Tuesday morning.

Pleeeeease look me up. It would be nice to meet other 2+2er's.

RollaJ
05-19-2003, 10:17 AM
What a shame I was there (Taj) Friday/Saturday..... You are going to have to start going when the working folk go, on the weekends...... the games are also much softer on the weekends /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

FeliciaLee
05-20-2003, 06:23 PM
You know, I'm really more of a tourney player than ring player. The only tourneys are Sun-Fri at the Trop. So the weekends are kind of out, unless we stay all night Saturday night and play in the Sunday morning tourney.

If 2+2 members ever decide to meet up in AC, I will definitely come on the weekend, just for that!

Anadrol 50
05-20-2003, 08:37 PM
We should have a meetup im AC.

RollaJ
05-20-2003, 09:38 PM
I would meet up on a weekend (hell im there almostevery weekend anyhow), but I suppose even if we got 10 people together and could reserve a table.... everyone plays different limits if not different games /forums/images/icons/frown.gif