PDA

View Full Version : Hair products...

jakethebake
10-02-2005, 09:47 AM
I've long maintained that most shampoos are pretty much the same. How much does your shampoo cost?

Evan
10-02-2005, 09:55 AM
I think my shampoo at teh moment has conditioner in it (I don't always buy the same shampoo), but I do not buy a seperate conditioner if I get shampoo without it; how should I vote in the first question?

GoblinMason (Craig)
10-02-2005, 10:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think my shampoo at teh moment has conditioner in it (I don't always buy the same shampoo), but I do not buy a seperate conditioner if I get shampoo without it; how should I vote in the first question?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I voted no. I've been told by several girls that conditioner in form "doesn't count."

Slow Play Ray
10-02-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto.

jakethebake
10-02-2005, 10:11 AM
I was referring to separate conditioner. I guess all our resident metros that spend the big bucks on shampoo were out getting laid last night and aren't up yet. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

radek2166
10-02-2005, 10:14 AM
I use a bar of soap. Or some stuff i use to clean m face after I shave my haed.

gorie
10-02-2005, 10:15 AM
i buy cheap stuff (usually suave). i have conditioner but i don't always use it.
my hair sucks, though.

jakethebake
10-02-2005, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i buy cheap stuff (usually suave). i have conditioner but i don't always use it.
my hair sucks, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use that stuff that makes the girl on TV cum in the shower. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Los Feliz Slim
10-02-2005, 10:23 AM
Life is too short to buy cheap hair products.

http://www.kiehls.com/img/products/241_L.jpghttp://www.kiehls.com/img/products/384_L.jpg

BradleyT
10-02-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my hair sucks, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

theben
10-02-2005, 01:20 PM
i have 3 shampoos, 1 conditioner, and about 14 other bathroom/hygiene products, not inlcuding toothbrush, paper, etc

MrTrik
10-02-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my hair sucks, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use that stuff that makes the girl on TV cum in the shower. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to use that stuff, but she's such a teaze. Now I use the Pantene 2 in 1 deal.

Rick Nebiolo
10-02-2005, 01:49 PM
There should be a $1 or less choice on your poll. The smaller bottle of Suave is 88 cents at Walmart.

~ Rick

Cancer Merchant
10-02-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have 3 shampoos, 1 conditioner, and about 14 other bathroom/hygiene products, not inlcuding toothbrush, paper, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

14? What kind of odd concoctions do you have lying about in jars and tins?

I'm looking at six (razor, toothbrush/paste, comb, deoderant, qtips) and can't visualize more than ten or so.

TheCroShow
10-02-2005, 01:52 PM
pop your collar

*edit* that was a close one! wanted to post something random, that was NEARLY my 1000th post haha

Brain
10-02-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

14? What kind of odd concoctions do you have lying about in jars and tins?

I'm looking at six (razor, toothbrush/paste, comb, deoderant, qtips) and can't visualize more than ten or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, depending on what you do with your hair, there's hair spray, hair gel, etc. and you shouldn't forget about soap, shaving cream, cologne, etc.

Brain
10-02-2005, 01:56 PM
You're missing a "$0 because I can either get it at the store at work or make it myself" option. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lazymeatball
What a POLLTARD. First dildoes, now this. Do you think people remember how much they spent on their shampoo a month ago? And even if they did, this would not account for the different volumes purchased. Basically, nothing meaningful can come as a result of these poll results. Next time just start a thread about shampoo and leave out the poll.

Right now I'm using a 2 in 1 Head and Shoulders, but I occassionally use seperate shampoo and conditioner as the conditioner is in their already, so why not?

Brain
[ QUOTE ]
Life is too short to buy cheap hair products.

http://www.kiehls.com/img/products/241_L.jpghttp://www.kiehls.com/img/products/384_L.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

An excellent choice, if I do say so myself. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stuey
10-02-2005, 02:12 PM
I know that it does not make a difference what I use in my hair. It is just soap and it will rinse out and then we got just hair again. However have you people ever tried the conditioner and the fancy shampoos?

I figure it this way we all know how good your feet feel if you wear a different pair of shoes everyday. And I am going to buy more shampoo when I run out of the stuff I have.

So I buy like 5 or 6 different types each time I need some. And it is like a shampoo smorg in the Stuey shower I tell you.

My fav is this tea tree type it is like a breath mint for your hair man. Yup I'm out there and there is no one else here but it's fun as the dickens and saving money on shampoo is for bald people, which I may someday become. So I live it up now. I have no idea how much my stuff costs as I pick by how cool I think the bottle looks or I buy the most expensive just cuz.

Some days I need to shower like 3 times so I think it is worth enjoying it.

I just realized when I get talking about stuff that makes me happy I start to sound like peachy. So maybe we should figure out she is just a happy camper and cut her some slack. Mah 2 cents for the day.

MrTrik
10-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Up the dosage or up the voltage man. You are on a run.

chuddo
10-02-2005, 02:23 PM
yeah ill admit im gay* and use seperate shampoo and conditioner. so gay it is "brilliant brunette".

i also have a seperate anti-chlorine shampoo i used from swimming laps this summer.

*not really, not that there is anything wrong with that

SackUp
10-02-2005, 02:25 PM
poor use of the POLLTARD function.

this poll nowhere near qualifies as such.

BTW I'm a girl and use a separate conditioner. I buy the big bottles of pantene they have at costco. It is the green bottle I believe - smooth and sleek.

stanky
10-02-2005, 02:26 PM
I usually just buy whats on sale. I couldn't even tell you what I'm using right now, all I know is that it's a blue bottle

Brain
10-02-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah ill admit im gay* and use seperate shampoo and conditioner. so gay it is "brilliant brunette".

i also have a seperate anti-chlorine shampoo i used from swimming laps this summer.

*not really, not that there is anything wrong with that

[/ QUOTE ]

That's very gay*. Brilliant brunette is John Frieda**?

The anti-chlorine is a good idea though.

*not that there is anything wrong with that
**there is something wrong with that

peachy
10-02-2005, 06:42 PM
shampoos are VASTLY different on your hair...i think most guys dont realize this b/c most have short hair

RacersEdge
10-02-2005, 06:51 PM
I can tell a difference. I use Paul Mitchell basic stuff - nothing fancy - I guess about $12 for a bottle. It makes my hair look better. Then I put some PM gel just on my bangs to give it that wet look.

GrandmaStabone
10-02-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my hair sucks, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until recently I had always had this unmanageable curly, dry hair. The girl who cuts my hair told me that it could be improved dramatically if i stopped using cheap shampoo (I used Suave), which contains a lot of alcohol. So anyways, i started using Dove shampoo+conditioner and my hair is WAY healthier than it has ever been.

Lazymeatball
10-02-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
poor use of the POLLTARD function.

this poll nowhere near qualifies as such.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying the first poll question is valid?