PDA

View Full Version : Aeron Chairs, where to get a good deal?

ebaudry
10-02-2005, 03:22 AM
Anyone know where I can get a good deal on one of these other than ebay? Isn't there some start-up company somewhere I can pilfer?

Also, anyone have one of these and know if the "extra" adjustments offered on the "top of the line" models are worthwhile (like forward tilt, adjustable arms, etc).

Thanks,
Eric

fluorescenthippo
10-02-2005, 03:40 AM
I have one. best chair ever. it really grows on you after a few sits in it.

anyways, the extras are probably not worht it but i got them. i havent really messed around with them yet. i did get the posture fit thing which is nice. and the leather arms are a must.

ebaudry
10-02-2005, 04:12 AM
The leather arms are a must for aesthetics or comfort? I'm going to have to buy one of these chairs without having ever seen or sat in one, so I don't really know what I'm getting into.

Is the posture fit an extra? Do you know if it can be bougth separately?

Thanks.

Los Feliz Slim
10-02-2005, 10:40 AM
I bought a bunch for my office, the best deal I could find was direct from Herman Miller Workplace Resources. I have since needed to buy only one or two more from them and the deal was the same, so it wasn't a bulk discount.

I just bought some less expensive chairs from sit4less.com and I'm very happy with them. And shipping was free.