PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Idiot Roommate Situation

NotMitch
10-02-2005, 02:38 AM
So I moved into a 4 br house when I moved to SF and I live with 3 other guys. One of the guys drinks too much, and it has been a problem in the past at times. For example I would have people from work over to drink and play some p***r and he would want to play buy get drunk and obnoxious to the point that he angered everyone. So tonight I had people over for the fight and drinking/p***r and he was around. Towards the end of the night a female friend of one of the guys who came stopped by, and as they were leaving the guy pulled me aside and told me "roommate should watch his hands". Now Im almost sure drunken roommate did tough her (though he denined it). So the question is do I move out, try to get him kicked out or just avoid him and keep living here. Other than this roommate I really like this living situation.

ThaSaltCracka
10-02-2005, 02:40 AM
let one of your friends kick his ass next time he becomes obnoxious.

NLSoldier
10-02-2005, 02:41 AM
where is the option for: "become a drunky yourself"

tonypaladino
10-02-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
let one of your friends stick it in his ass next time he becomes obnoxious.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

NotMitch
10-02-2005, 02:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
where is the option for: "become a drunky yourself"

[/ QUOTE ]

I like drinking. I dont like drinking so much that I cant stand up (at least night on a semil daily basis). I also dont become an obnoxious prick when I drink. Its not that he drinks really, its that he is an [censored] when he does, and he does all the time.

Turning Stone Pro
10-02-2005, 02:46 AM
or, the option for: "get your own place you cheap biatch"

ThaSaltCracka
10-02-2005, 02:46 AM
have you ever told him he is annoying when he drinks? I tell my roomate that all the time.

bravos1
10-02-2005, 02:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
have you ever told him he is annoying when he drinks? I tell my roomate that all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That means it is obviously NOT working.. so why give him that advice?

10-02-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
have you ever told him he is annoying when he drinks? I tell my roomate that all the time. And then I remember I don't have a roommate.

[/ QUOTE ]

ThaSaltCracka
10-02-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That means it is obviously NOT working.. so why give him that advice?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't care if it works, I just want him to know that he is a stupid ass when he drinks.

mason55
10-02-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

your posts are always really gay....

imported_CaseClosed326
10-02-2005, 02:51 AM
Where is the "He was drinking and slipped and fell officer" option?

http://www.the-rocketman.com/dar/falling-top-of-buildin.jpg

tonypaladino
10-02-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

your posts are always really gay....

[/ QUOTE ]

not really