PDA

View Full Version : Quick Poll

Ogre
10-02-2005, 02:33 AM

Newt_Buggs
10-02-2005, 03:16 AM
it varies for me. Those bastards at empire froze one my accounts so I'm only 8 tabling until I get that taken care of. I might stick with 8 tabling for a while though, its so much less stressful.

EricW
10-02-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it varies for me. Those bastards at empire froze one my accounts so I'm only 8 tabling until I get that taken care of. I might stick with 8 tabling for a while though, its so much less stressful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why'd they freeze one of your accounts? All this "account freezing" is scaring the crap out of me.

fluorescenthippo
10-02-2005, 03:36 AM
i just started 12 tabling. yea for me

Degen
10-02-2005, 03:48 AM
rigged

stupidsucker
10-02-2005, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why'd they freeze one of your accounts? All this "account freezing" is scaring the crap out of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I too want to know.

Degen
10-02-2005, 01:48 PM
For anybody with account closure issues (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3527521&page=&view=&s b=5&o=)

Ogre
10-02-2005, 07:30 PM
bump

Newt_Buggs
10-03-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I used the same password for two of my accounts and they detected this and froze them. I had no idea that they would even know if my passwords were the same.

Oh well, I should have it taken care of soon. All that you need to do is send in a scan of a drivers license of the person the account is registered under if your account gets frozen.

Ogre
10-03-2005, 05:15 PM
no step 5 players, pfft

microbet
10-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Do you think having the same password across skins would be an issue?

Apathy
10-03-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you think having the same password across skins would be an issue?

[/ QUOTE ]
no you are allowed to have accounts under the same name on different skins.

10-03-2005, 05:39 PM
I have an account with Empire and tried to get one with Party and they wouldn't allow it. It's been so long that I can't remember the details of what name I used or password.

When I emailed them about it they said that I couldn't have more than one account, period. Did I approach the whole thing wrong?

microbet
10-03-2005, 05:55 PM
They do try and stop you from opening accounts from the same computer across skins. I know for some people it just worked, but some have had to wipe their registries or use other computers to sign up. It's all a little mushuguna what they do and do not care about.

10-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Well, I am not yet multi-tabling but wanted to go to Party because a friend of mine felt that there were a wider variety of tournaments available, the steps and the ones with a large prize pool. I also noticed on Party's VIP section that you earn points twice as quickly with tour. play, though compared to the rakebacks I keep hearing about, I'm sure it's miniscule.

Speaking of rakeback, it sounds like that is something I may have to push for at some point when I'm playing tons of higher buy-in tournaments. I was under the impression that it's not easy to earn rakeback from tour. fees.

zambonidrivr
10-03-2005, 06:02 PM
would also like to see distro of screens by buy-in