PDA

View Full Version : troubles ordering pokertracker

Lunar Tweak
10-02-2005, 01:33 AM
anyone else have any problems ordering PokerTracker. it's been a week, and 3 emails since i ordered it. all i got was the first email from them, since then no response. they say not to place another order, but i'm starrting to wonder what's up. just wondering if anyone else had any problematic experiences. appreciate it.

mantasm
10-02-2005, 01:42 AM
Try posting on their forum and make sure you have the right email address. Pat's always gotten back to me within an hour when I had a question.

ncboiler
10-02-2005, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Try posting on their forum and make sure you have the right email address. Pat's always gotten back to me within an hour when I had a question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes..They alway get back very quick. Do not insinuate that they are in the wrong here. If they haven't got back with you then you need to make sure you are sending emails to the right address.

mantasm
10-02-2005, 01:59 AM
Try emailing support@pokertracker.com as well as sales@pokertracker.com. And make sure your email hasn't blocked the PT emails as junk.

speirs
10-02-2005, 03:56 AM
As said already: PT has some very good and fast respons so something went wrong. Try the forums.

10-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Check your junk mail folder or spam folder.