PDA

View Full Version : The Colts

PhatTBoll
10-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Has there ever been a more frustrating 3-0 team in the history of the NFL? For years the offense was awesome, and the defense sucked. Now the defense is actually doing well, and the offense is lucky to put up 13 points against the Browns. The Browns.

I fully expect them to blow their easy early schedule and start it off right by losing to the McNairs tomorrow. God damn it.

imported_CaseClosed326
10-02-2005, 01:22 AM
Yeah 3 games is pretty much the entire season. Forget that they are pretty much the same offense from the last couple years...well except for the fact that Edge's knee is getting better. They will find their way, everyteam struggles.

[ QUOTE ]
I fully expect them to blow their easy early schedule and start it off right by losing to the McNairs tomorrow. God damn it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely.

WackityWhiz
10-02-2005, 02:30 AM
I hope not, I'm on the colts tomorrow... rather large bet too

Victor
10-02-2005, 02:45 AM
they have changed their perspective some and i think it will make them a far better football team. they do have a good offense that has been able to control the ball and has easily iced a few games. also, the ball control offense is able to sustain longer drives thereby giving your defense more rest and better field position.

lastchance
10-02-2005, 02:47 AM
Plus, it's not like the Titans are good or anything. And it's not like the Colts have sucked this year. Colts should be at least 6-1 when they have to go into Foxboro.

imported_CaseClosed326
10-02-2005, 04:11 PM
I think he is back.

mason55
10-02-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope not, I'm on the colts tomorrow... rather large bet too

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice bet

WackityWhiz
10-02-2005, 04:39 PM
thx

PhatTBoll
10-02-2005, 05:13 PM
The tactical jinx worked to perfection. Let's try this:

There is no way I passed the bar, and I am sure to get fired soon.

jdl22
10-02-2005, 05:57 PM
I think the Colts will be better against the top teams like NE (though the Patriots haven't looked good for three weeks) but will have a bit more trouble with the weak teams than before. Should give them a better shot at the Superbowl.

HajiShirazu
10-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Looks like the offense is rolling just as before, and they're playing SHUT-DOWN MANLY defense now. Barring injury to Manning, they may never lose again.

lastchance
10-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Yeah, right.

They still have to play at Foxboro. They still have to play the Steelers. They still have to shut down Carson Palmer. Playing Seattle and Jacksonville on the road isn't easy either. They still have to play LT. All of those teams are very capable of handing Peyton Manning and co a loss.

That said, I predict they're 7-0 by the time they have to go into Foxboro and start the tough part of their schedule.