PDA

View Full Version : Doylesroom bonus?

10-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Hey anyone know how fast this bonus is in doyles room? and how fast at the cash outs. thanks

Photoc
10-02-2005, 12:36 AM
Cashouts are quick.

The bonus is based on contribution to the pots. You get X number of "action points" based on how much you contribute to the pot in bets. If you are playing 2/4 or above, it clears rather quickly. I just dont care for the site. 2k players on with no game selection and the absolute worst tournament structures/buy ins that I've ever encountered.

dibbs
10-02-2005, 12:44 AM
I did the SS2 bonus and it cleared pretty fast at 2 tables of SSNL a while back. Cashouts are quick.

alimomoney
10-02-2005, 02:35 PM
I had a different experience. I had to pester them to get my bonus credited then had a cashout problem I think because of that. I got my money out and deleted the software. I didn't like those separate chat windows either. Caveat: I played there fairly early in Doyle's life cycle so perhaps they have improved.

jman220
10-02-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey anyone know how fast this bonus is in doyles room? and how fast at the cash outs. thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I did a calculation on this a while back when I was thinking of signing up there, and the you will end up paying more in rake than you get in bonus, so its just basically really high rakeback for a little while.

10-02-2005, 08:30 PM
I signed up last night, and just finished the 35% up $135 bonus. took about 10 hrs. i played 5/10, 3/6 and some 100NL. the games are really soft, unfortunatly for me this proved to be bad. i lost 40bb's because of calling stations rivering me, and my raises getting no respect. playing tight passive did not help neither. maybe i am not adjusting properly. maybe the way to win is to play like [censored]. i watched a calling station play almost eveyr hand and walk away with 500+ after a couple hours. amazing. anyways, if you are good at fishing this might be worth while for you. the tourneys suck, i agree with the earlier post. the bonus was fairly fast. about 200pts per pot that you were involved in and you need 13500 points. going to Eurobet next hopefully i can get my 45 bb's back