PDA

View Full Version : I dont understand the point of this forum

NLSoldier
10-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Obviously you guys want everyone to know about rakeback. But educating people alone cant be enough reason to make this forum. Are you guys trying to get more affiliates to sign up or players to sign up? The affiliateEV site was all about affiliates, why arent you guys advertising your rakeback sites for players as well? Is it because you all still run your individual sites and only combined for the affiliateEV site?

rt1
10-01-2005, 08:21 PM
There is a thread for these types of questions. No need to start a new one.

Obviously, by starting a forum here we do have business interests. We are ultimately looking for affiliates to promote our poker sites (that's what affiliate EV is all about). 2+2 is one of the best sources on the net for knowledgeable poker players, many who are or want to be affiliates. It only makes sense for us to advertise on and work with 2+2 in order to generate a few more signups.

NLSoldier
10-01-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Obviously, by starting a forum here we do have business interests. We are ultimately looking for affiliates to promote our poker sites (that's what affiliate EV is all about). 2+2 is one of the best sources on the net for knowledgeable poker players, many who are or want to be affiliates. It only makes sense for us to advertise on and work with 2+2 in order to generate a few more signups.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK that makes sense. I guess I was just surprised by the lack of advertisement for sites for players who want rakeback.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, delete this thread if you want.

rt1
10-01-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK that makes sense. I guess I was just surprised by the lack of advertisement for sites for players who want rakeback.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, delete this thread if you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

The forum is less than 24 hours old. Give us some time, we will get some ads up.

No need to delete, valid/good question.