PDA

View Full Version : Learning Triple Draw

10-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Any useful advice on how to do this? I can't find any strategy stuff online, and I don't really want to buy SS2 for the chapter on it. I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some pointers on starting hands (including against a raiser) and betting strategy. I'm also confused about when to stand pat and when to draw on the last draw. Any advice?

randomstumbl
10-01-2005, 08:06 PM
You can do a search in this forum to get some good advice.

On the other hand, you could just go sit in a Barnes & Noble for half an hour and read the triple draw chapter in SS2 (it's that short). It's hard to summarize all of the things that are obvious to everyone that posts here, but not obvious to someone who has never played.

IHateKeithSmart
10-01-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you could just go sit in a Barnes & Noble for half an hour and read the triple draw chapter in SS2

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, do this and read this forum's archives. quick tip of the day, rarely draw 3 unless your in the bb, sb w/o raise, or on the button attempting a steal (I think SS2 says this too).

Soviet Exile
10-01-2005, 11:31 PM
Try this post: Triple Draw Crash Course (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2841502&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=all&vc=1). Please come to the $3/$6 tables at UB when you are ready.