PDA

View Full Version : Party won't let me use same neteller account as other skins

whittiphil
10-01-2005, 07:49 PM
So I signed up at clean computers etc but the first deposit I did with Party I used a CC. I then deposited with neteller with same account/same email on eurobet, intertops and empire.

Now when I try and use that neteller account with Party, they say that I already have an account usuing this neteller with them.

I sent them an email, they called me and asked if I had an account with Empire. I said "yes" and they said that was the reason.

All you other guys have the same neteller account right? What the [censored] do I do now? Use a CC and cash out by check every time party have a reload? They have the most reloads too right?

TobDog
10-01-2005, 10:12 PM
are you sure you didnt recently have a party account? I "accidentally" "incorrectly" opened a munti account last moth, emailed them and closed it, I correctly reopened a new account today and could not deposit with neteller, got a warning that this neteller number was in use by another multi account, etc.

whittiphil
10-01-2005, 10:25 PM
no, that's not the case /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

I guess I'm screwed.

TobDog
10-01-2005, 10:28 PM
bank deposit, firepay, epassporte, etc

edfurlong
10-01-2005, 10:53 PM
I heard that since you are a valued player they will offer you the igm pay bonus. Please do not disclose your password to anyone.
/images/graemlins/blush.gif

whittiphil
10-01-2005, 11:13 PM
I don't live in the USA or Canada so I can't use IGMpay

amulet
10-01-2005, 11:52 PM
use epassport, it is terrific. i have 2 accounts with epassport, one for pp, one for a skin. 2 different e-mail addresses help pp not figure you out, you could even go so far as 2 different addresses. epassport gives you a debit visa too.

whittiphil
10-02-2005, 12:06 AM
so epassport is just like neteller? I looked at their site, I already have a mastercard, will they send me a visa card? And can you request checks from them no problem? How do you cash out from them?

SinCityGuy
10-02-2005, 01:45 AM
That's strange. I've got accounts at Party, Empire, Eurobet and Multipoker, all with the same Neteller account. I've never had any problems. When I opened my Empire account a few months ago, I got a call from PayPro. They asked me if I had an account on Party. I said "yes", and the guy thanked me and then told me that my Empire account was good to go.

TobDog
10-02-2005, 07:39 AM
I have accounts at all but Intertops and before today used the same Neteller for all.

aucu
10-02-2005, 08:22 AM
I've never had a problem using the same neteller on Party and 3 skins but maybe I'll get an epassport as backup just in case.

Luv2DriveTT
10-02-2005, 08:37 PM
I believe the OP, its not surprising that Party is beginning to crack down on it's own site first. I would expect the network to shortly ban the use of new accounts using the same Neteller info, and then over time (once they perfect their system of analysis) ban the creation of more than one network account.

Additionally I project that Party will either cancel the contracts of existing skins over the next year or two, or the skins will move to a new network (like Empire is planning to do). Its what the investors want to see.. Party must consolidate and grow.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

SinCityGuy
10-02-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Additionally I project that Party will either cancel the contracts of existing skins over the next year or two, or the skins will move to a new network (like Empire is planning to do). Its what the investors want to see.. Party must consolidate and grow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cancelling the contracts of the existing skins would eliminate about 20% of the iglobalmedia player base. Since Party takes about a 30/70 cut of the skins' rake, I'm not sure that severing the contracts would be in their best interest. They would immediately lose about 8% of their total revenue.

Luv2DriveTT
10-02-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cancelling the contracts of the existing skins would eliminate about 20% of the iglobalmedia player base. Since Party takes about a 30/70 cut of the skins' rake, I'm not sure that severing the contracts would be in their best interest. They would immediately lose about 8% of their total revenue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Canceling the contracts may involve some sort of player acquisition that could be pre-negotiated for all we know. Also, I read somewhere that the skins account for less than 9% of Party's playerbase, and a smaller percentage profit wise.

TT

otter
10-02-2005, 10:37 PM
I tried to make a depost today w/ partypoker and got the following message:

NETeller Account Already in Use

Please note, we do not allow multiple accounts per person. Our records indicate that you already have another account with PartyPoker that uses this NETeller account. If you have forgotten your other account name, please contact us.

Of course I only have one partypoker account, but i used the same neteller account to deposit on Empire. I sent them an email asking what's up and hopefully they'll respond soon. I didn't do anything wrong by opening an account on Empire did I? I mean why would I play w/out rakeback? Heck I don't even play on party anymore. I just deposited so I could transfer my girlfriend money!

SinCityGuy
10-02-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I read somewhere that the skins account for less than 9% of Party's playerbase, and a smaller percentage profit wise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be wrong (I'll try and dig it up), but I think that Empire alone accounts for about 10% of the iglobalmedia player base, and the others (Eurobet, Coral, Multipoker, Intertops) add up to about another 10%.

whittiphil
10-02-2005, 11:03 PM
This is *EXACTLY* what happened to me... looks like they're beginning to crack down.

otter
10-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Will they still allow you to cashout and play on Empire? I really don't care if they don't let me deposit on party anymore as long as it will be business as usual on Empire!

JoePro
10-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Can anybody else confirm this? I'd try it myself but I don't have the client installed and gambling sites are blocked.

otter
10-03-2005, 01:30 PM
What do you want confirmed Joe? Read my post. I emailed them and still haven't heard from 'em yet. I don't plan to play there anyway, but when/if I receive a response I'll post it here.

J_B
10-03-2005, 06:10 PM
If they give you a tough time tell them that you want to take advantage of the different tournaments the skins offer. You can also mention that you like to play more than 4 tables and other player incentive programs (empires.)