PDA

View Full Version : Best Party skin?

MyTurn2Raise
10-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Does anyone have any opinions on which is best for signing up for rake rebate? Does it make any difference? Does one typically offer a higher [unmentionable]?

rt1
10-01-2005, 08:11 PM
i dont think you will get higher rakeback just by signing up at one over the other. however, different sites can better fit your needs.

for example, eurobet does not email sng hhs, so sng players might not want to play here.

other sites have different cashout/cashin methods, while all accept neteller, some dont support the igm cashier.

the best thing to do is find and affiliate and talk to him. he/she should be able to set you up with whats best for you.

NLSoldier
10-01-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i dont think you will get higher rakeback just by signing up at one over the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

Newt_Buggs
10-02-2005, 03:29 AM
I know that affiliates at Eurobet and Empire max out their % at the same #. Different affiliates still might offer different %s at different sites though.

Empire has better promotions (royal flush club) on their site which is a small added bonus IMO.

stu-unger
10-02-2005, 03:00 PM
if u play small stakes it is probably better to go with euro for rb because they dont offer as many bonuses. empire offers a good amount of reloads that will be taken out of your mgr.

goofball
10-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Where can one actually go to get an affiliate deal for party skins that are not empire/eurobet?

craig r
10-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Go to www.rakerebatereview.com. (http://www.rakerebatereview.com.) Lots of affiliates listed there.

craig