PDA

View Full Version : #1 Dealer gripe?

Fmonti
05-17-2003, 06:58 PM
I drive 2 hours (one way) to play poker and I like to play with a full table (10). My #1 Dealer gripe is when there is a waiting list and the dealer does not notify the floor and has to be reminded by someone at the table to do so. Or He will call for an open seat in such a low voice that you can barely hear him even if your sitting next to him...

RockLobster
05-18-2003, 07:54 AM
Wow, of all the gripes you hear, this one doesn't sound so bad. Dealers rotate every 30 minutes or so (right?), so even if you get one with a low voice I'd think that a quick reminder should fix the problem.

"Dealer, we're still short one... please call it out again" ought to work...

34TheTruth34
05-18-2003, 09:56 PM
I've noticed that at Mohegan Sun the dealers call out that there is an empty seat, but the floorpeople just ignore them. So of course the dealers get pissed and stop calling out the empty seats more than once. Then like ten minutes later, a player in the game says something to the floor and we get a new player. IMHO, this is nowhere near the top of the dealer gripe list, but annoying nonetheless. Just curious, was it MS that you were talking about?