PDA

View Full Version : Co-op affiliate

Unabridged
10-01-2005, 03:02 PM
would it be possible for a bunch of players(enought to become a really high volume affiliate) to get together and start their own affiliate and then refer themselves? then pass out all the rakeback to themselves?

10-01-2005, 04:30 PM
There is a huge problem with that. Who is going to make the payments and what is their incentive?

craig r
10-01-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a huge problem with that. Who is going to make the payments and what is their incentive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they will just have to trust their friends. Obviously I am affiliated with this forum, but to say that you can trust all affiliates to pay and not your friend's is kind of silly. It takes a lot to get a good reputation as an affiliate. And that only comes with time.

Of course, I would want player's to come through us, but I wouldn't say their friends have no incentive to pay them if they do it on their own.

craig

rt1
10-01-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
would it be possible for a bunch of players(enought to become a really high volume affiliate) to get together and start their own affiliate and then refer themselves? then pass out all the rakeback to themselves?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. One of you should signup at www.affiliateEV.com (http://www.affiliateEV.com) and then setup all your friends with accounts. We will pay the 1 person all of the money at the end of the month, and then he can split it up evenly between all of you (based on your play). I know a few players doing this same thing and it works out well.

stupidsucker
10-01-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this idea in May. I even started workign on it, but my own bad run in poker took all my time away. I had a website all set up and a ton of ideas behind it. No time...