PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars Needs Omaha hi lo 30-60?

onlinechamp
05-17-2003, 05:25 PM

onlinechamp
05-17-2003, 05:52 PM
Please provide a reasonw why you voted Yes or No I am just wondering why stars wouldn't have 30-60 omaha hi lo but they do have 30-60 holdem (which I suck at).

onlinechamp
05-17-2003, 06:17 PM
Are the people voting no. Do you even play on stars 15-30 omaha hi lo games?

lorinda
05-17-2003, 06:26 PM
I voted yes, the reason being that there are a lot of 15/30 players and could probably sustain a 30/60.

Maybe you could mail them and ask, you'll probably get a 20/40 and see what happens from there.

Lori

Frozen
05-17-2003, 10:39 PM
Champ, you know I'd play there.

I'm not sure if this is true, but I've heard that the reason o8 games are kept so low online, is because o8 has a much higher risk of collusion than hold 'em.

Qikk

William
05-17-2003, 10:57 PM
Unfortunately the pool is useless, as the option:

WHO GIVES A F... , I never play limit poker anyway!

wich atracts most voters (and my personal favourite) is missing (I wonder why?).

GrannyMae
05-17-2003, 11:13 PM
Are the people voting no. Do you even play on stars 15-30 omaha hi lo games?

glad to see you still responding to your own posts. this way you won't be so lonely.

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/obscene/eck26.gif

William
05-17-2003, 11:21 PM
He's not lonely, I'll always be there laughing at him. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

onlinechamp
05-18-2003, 11:40 AM
Have you emailed them qikk?

sierra 1
05-18-2003, 12:31 PM
the real reason is it burns up the chips and burns out the players. Go for it chump, I mean champ.

onlinechamp
05-18-2003, 01:51 PM
I will have you know that CHAMP is a BIG WINNER IN OMAHA HI LO and with the bigger limits you can only imagine how much MORE CHAMP will win!