PDA

View Full Version : Cardrooms near Seattle, esp those that have tournies?

Fraubump
05-17-2003, 04:25 PM
Anybody from Seattle got the scoop on local or nearby cardrooms: The info on Pokerpages.com seems out of date. I'm especially interested in cardrooms that have tournies.

niels
05-18-2003, 02:54 AM
After success in Vegas at 8-16 HE and 10-20 7cs, I'm thinking about playing professionally for the summer. Are there any good games in Seattle at the 10-20 to 15-30 level? Where are they, how tough are they, and do they run often enough to support a full time professional player?

Also, I'm somewhat mobile. I like Seattle, but would it make more sense to move to CA or Vegas for the summer?

Any advice would be appreciated!

bernie
05-18-2003, 12:42 PM
use the search feature. type in 'seattle' and have it look back at least a year. youll find some ideas.

i play primarily at muckleshoot in auburn. but once you go to a room, pick up a copy of the 'western gambling forum' and it will list many cardrooms and their tournies.

see ya

b

Fraubump
05-18-2003, 04:22 PM
What games/limits are spread at Muckleshoot? I'm primarily a stud 8 player, but play omaha 8 as well and will play holdem if I have to.

bernie
05-18-2003, 05:18 PM
it's primarily holdem. lots of 4-8 with 1 or 2(max) 10-20 and maybe 1 either 20-40 or 15-30.

stud. usually 2-4 tables. ranging from 1-4 i think they have a 4-8 or were trying. sorry, not really into stud so i dont pay as much attention in that respect.

they try and spread an omaha 4-8 hi-lo game. though i hear there is a better room for that in federal way.

but again, if you get a western gambling forum, it will list in the back most of the cardrooms along with the games and the limit spreads.

but muckleshoot is the biggest room. but there are many comparable as far as action and gravy games.

b