PDA

View Full Version : ???

hoopsie44
10-01-2005, 11:39 AM
What's the statute of limitations on dating a friend's ex-girlfriend? A good friend of mine broke up with this girl 4 months ago. The other night the girl was coming on to me and my friend was at the other end of the bar with a very dour look on his face. I ended up just telling her I'd call her sometime. By the way he's moved on and is hitting some attractive trim, so I tend to think he's being a little selfish.
Any thoughts?

touchfaith
10-01-2005, 11:39 AM
nobody cares

MelK
10-01-2005, 11:42 AM
If his friendship is important to you, the statute of limitations is forever. If you don't care about him, SIIHP now.

jdl22
10-01-2005, 11:45 AM
If he's actually a friend he determines the statute of limitations.

10-01-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What's the statute of limitations on dating a friend's ex-girlfriend? A good friend of mine broke up with this girl 4 months ago. The other night the girl was coming on to me and my friend was at the other end of the bar with a very dour look on his face. I ended up just telling her I'd call her sometime. By the way he's moved on and is hitting some attractive trim, so I tend to think he's being a little selfish.
Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I vote for you to SIIHP!

lucas9000
10-01-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

just ask him if he's cool with it.

meleader2
10-01-2005, 12:01 PM
blowjobs only. nut on her face.