PDA

View Full Version : OT: Taking a hiatus

Roland32
10-01-2005, 10:56 AM
Well wanted to drop you guys a quick dear John. Unfortunatley I am not going to be able to take part on this board or play poker for a bit. How long? I dont know, I got laid off and my only computer I have, I need to give back to the company. Also, my BR I have to use to pay bills etc. I just spoke with my previous employer and it looks like I will be able to return to there. Alas, however, I think it might be a while until I can get a computer and start playing and posting again. I just hope I don't take a 3 year hiatus from 2p2 like I did circa 2002-2005. Nonetheless just wanted to let you guys know. I will still post when I can, and let you know when I am back up and running.

Freudian
10-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Good luck. Hope you get back to your feet as soon as possible.

bluefeet
10-01-2005, 11:53 AM
craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. sorry to hear that neighbor. i've enjoyed our fishing trips together at lake turbo. hopefully you won't be gone long...i'll keep it stocked for you!

but alas, such is life in IT. i've been dodging the cubicle-grim-reaper myself for a couple years now. eh f'm all! get into construction with "lawrence". oh, and don't forget to snag this at your "exit interview":

http://www.devinjpoore.com/models/swingline/swingline-01.jpg

~ peace bro /images/graemlins/smile.gif