PDA

View Full Version : Longhorns vs. Mizzou

jakethebake
10-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Is this the week UT screws the pooch? If not, which game will it be? I think they'll actually beat OU this year. But every year they're ranked highly until they find a way to lose to some mediocre team. Will it be Mizzou? Colorado? The overrated Tech team? Maybe even Baylor?

What does Vince Young or any other Texas fans think?

Vince Young
10-01-2005, 11:02 AM
If it doesn't happen today or next Saturday, A&M is the only team with a real chance.

jakethebake
10-01-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If it doesn't happen today or next Saturday, A&M is the only team with a real chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

See that's the problem. It's always someone that doesn't have a real chance. They have no intensity. They always come into some game unprepared mentally.

Vince Young
10-01-2005, 11:49 AM
I think @ Okie State is the only game they could come in unprepared, but they look worse than ULaLa and Rice this year. People will be talking about an inevitable choke all season, I think it'll keep them motivated.

Clarkmeister
10-01-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See that's the problem. It's always someone that doesn't have a real chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. This is Texas. It's always OU .

Vince Young
10-01-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If it doesn't happen today or next Saturday, Baylor is the only team with a real chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
10-01-2005, 04:17 PM
They only won today because this thread warded off the jinx. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

wonderwes
10-02-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think @ Okie State is the only game they could come in unprepared, but they look worse than ULaLa and Rice this year. People will be talking about an inevitable choke all season, I think it'll keep them motivated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who knows about OkSt. They got shut out by Colorado 34-0.

11-21-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still nervous? They always seem to blow one game out of their ass. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TomCollins
11-21-2005, 12:38 PM
You don't quite understand how bad A&M is.

11-21-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't quite understand how bad A&M is.

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHaHa...Yea I do. And how good Texas is. I've just been through this disappointment so many many times. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Vince Young
11-21-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Still nervous?

[/ QUOTE ]
No.