PDA

View Full Version : Borderline ban

durron597
10-01-2005, 10:01 AM
helpmeout has been a borderline troll for several weeks on the STT forum. A lot of people have complained but there really wasn't anything for me to take action over, until this thread...

thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3547244&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

Too harsh, given history? I'm usually very forgiving when it comes to banning people.

MMMMMM
10-02-2005, 01:20 AM
I hadn't read any posts by that poster before reading the thread you linked; however, if Lorinda says he's been trolling, then he's been trolling. Therefore, you may consider your own diagnosis of that poster confirmed.

Mat Sklansky
10-02-2005, 03:39 AM
Banning people, despite the uproar it sometimes creates, is easily reversible. Therefore, I ban freely when I feel it is warranted, and reverse my decisions on a regular basis upon further review. It is the deletion of threads and posts which cannot be reversed and should be done with care when there is a question.

wacki
10-07-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is the deletion of threads and posts which cannot be reversed and should be done with care when there is a question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is why you should lock!

BTW, I'm pretty sure this forum does have a trashcan. You just need to activate it. Check your software mat.