PDA

View Full Version : Stop being such a bunch of pussies

PoBoy321
10-01-2005, 01:33 AM
This is an open letter to the general OOT community.

It seems like a lot of you are a bunch of pussies who refuse to accept the fact that if you would just act like men, you'd be able to get laid a lot more often. Be confident, relaxed and most of all, not weird, and you won't have to come to a [censored] poker message board to bitch about how hard it is to get some pussy.

That is all.

theben
10-01-2005, 01:35 AM
lol

mason55
10-01-2005, 01:36 AM
Truthfully... the regulars here do pretty good I think. It's the randoms with like 25 posts who always seem to have trouble.

Except whiskeytown.

MyTurn2Raise
10-01-2005, 01:38 AM
What right do you have to preach to us internet nerd? You don't know our situations. You just type away judgmental things at your keyboard.

We should put a leash on you

Eurotrash
10-01-2005, 01:39 AM
http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/8149/ytmnd8xe.jpg

pearljam
10-01-2005, 01:41 AM
[censored] YOU

SackUp
10-01-2005, 01:42 AM
HAHAHHA

nh

Anyone who has not been thinking the same thing is who this post is directed at.

10-01-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] YOU

[/ QUOTE ]
do you need me to hold you /images/graemlins/blush.gif?

InchoateHand
10-01-2005, 01:43 AM
You are correct.

It is easy to get pussy.

It is almost as easy to get foxy pussy.

I wish I wasn't engaged, occasionally.

whiskeytown
10-01-2005, 02:03 AM
not my fault - my parents did lots of drugs and alcohol before my mom found out she was pregnant - I think she fell off the barstool with me once or twice the first month.

RB

tdarko
10-01-2005, 02:05 AM
what drugs make you want to cuddle?

InchoateHand
10-01-2005, 02:08 AM
I'm not going to step on that...

mason55
10-01-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what drugs make you want to cuddle?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe his mom was a raver?

InchoateHand
10-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Yeah, mason stepped on that. I figured his mom for an etard, but of course under the close supervision of her psychiatrist given whiskey's age (in years, not in cuddles).

whiskeytown
10-01-2005, 02:11 AM
rewrote this post...

on second thought - I don't have to justify anything to anyone -

[censored] off - /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

10-01-2005, 03:25 AM
I think a 'Poboy321's hot seduction tips' follow up post is in order. Put your money where your mouth is chump, or STFU.

"Be confident, relaxed and most of all, not weird"

/images/graemlins/heart.gif This is one of my fav lines ever Poboy! /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Blarg
10-01-2005, 03:44 AM
You are fundamentally in error regarding the nature of OOT and sex.

OOTiots don't want pussy; they want to stick it in poopers. Therefore, a certain amount of weirdness is just built into the project and inescapable. The classic OOTiot's goal is to meet a strange girl and somehow either persuade her into voluntary pooper provision or get her so drunk she doesn't even realize you're in the wrong hole. Both of these endeavors are much harder and need to be handled more carefully than simply getting pussy, which is such child's play in comparison that many OOTiots don't even bother, preferring to watch reruns of Family Guy or practice collar popping in the mirror while pretending to be black.

What you are mistaking for a lack of sophistication in pussy perpetration is actually the hashing out between experts of fine points regarding considerably more complex matters of extra-vaginal violation. In these matters, even such expert cocksmen as OOT is resplendent with are made to appear little more than amateurs.

But the knowledge base of our many dedicated participants is growing, and you can be sure that one day, 2+2 will be known as the leading reasource on not just poker, but also pooper strategy.

mason55
10-01-2005, 03:48 AM
nh, Spiderman.

handsome
10-01-2005, 03:49 AM
I have been saying this for monthsssss...... To be honest I'd rather eat Taco Bell.

ThaSaltCracka
10-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Haha, well played. I would like to add that I got some pussy w/o the aid of OOT, which means it is possible for everyone else/ /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

johnnybeef
10-01-2005, 03:57 AM
This is simply not true. I have found that by being kind, sensitive, and caring, that I have formed many meaningful relationships with many women.

<font color="white"> Ah who the [censored] am I kidding....G's up, hos down! </font>

mason55
10-01-2005, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is simply not true. I have found that by being kind, sensitive, and caring, that I have formed many meaningful relationships with many women.

<font color="white"> Ah who the [censored] am I kidding....G's up, hos down! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

If it weren't for the white part....

"you are the ultimate 'friend' aren't you?"

damn you and your white part.

ThaSaltCracka
10-01-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

It seems like a lot of you are a bunch of pussies who refuse to accept the fact that if you would just act like men, you'd be able to get laid a lot more often. Be confident, relaxed and most of all, not weird, and you won't have to come to a [censored] poker message board to bitch about how hard it is to get some pussy.

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]people need to tatoo this on their dick.

10-01-2005, 06:34 AM
The next time I siihp, ill be sure to take a picture of it for you guys and post it. I'm bad at convincing though, so it might be a while before I follow through.

10-01-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are fundamentally in error regarding the nature of OOT and sex.

OOTiots don't want pussy; they want to stick it in poopers. Therefore, a certain amount of weirdness is just built into the project and inescapable. The classic OOTiot's goal is to meet a strange girl and somehow either persuade her into voluntary pooper provision or get her so drunk she doesn't even realize you're in the wrong hole. Both of these endeavors are much harder and need to be handled more carefully than simply getting pussy, which is such child's play in comparison that many OOTiots don't even bother, preferring to watch reruns of Family Guy or practice collar popping in the mirror while pretending to be black.

What you are mistaking for a lack of sophistication in pussy perpetration is actually the hashing out between experts of fine points regarding considerably more complex matters of extra-vaginal violation. In these matters, even such expert cocksmen as OOT is resplendent with are made to appear little more than amateurs.

But the knowledge base of our many dedicated participants is growing, and you can be sure that one day, 2+2 will be known as the leading reasource on not just poker, but also pooper strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost spit my coffee out reading this. Great Post!!

mslif
10-01-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
even such expert cocksmen as OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

This must be one of the funiest line I ever read on this forum. Good one Blarg! /images/graemlins/heart.gif

swede123
10-01-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]people need to tatoo this on their dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK John Holmes. Mine would say "It seems like a lot of you ar" before I ran out of space.

Swede

LeatherFace
10-01-2005, 12:48 PM
aren't you ugly?

theben
10-01-2005, 12:53 PM
kick his arse

jakethebake
10-01-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good post.

edit: what are your views on keeping women on leashes?

Bulldog
10-01-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

word