PDA

View Full Version : betholdem warning.

Guruman
10-01-2005, 12:51 AM
So I deposit $500 into betholdem to clear thier 7x 25% deposit bonus (max $100).

After 700 raked hands I call support to ask for the bonus credit. They say I have to play 875 raked hands because my deposit was $500. If I had deposited $400, I'd be clear by now, they say.

If you plan on whoring betholdem, don't deposit a penny more than $400. They'll base your clear rate on your initial deposit, NOT your max bonus.

be advised.

KKbluff
10-01-2005, 01:30 AM
That is VERY odd...
But I will take your word for it.

Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: So you have to play 7x on every dollar above and beyond the $400 min deposit for the full bonus if im understanding your correct, right?

StellarWind
10-01-2005, 02:46 AM
From www.betholdem.com (http://www.betholdem.com):

[ QUOTE ]
25% 1st deposit Bonus up to $100 in bonus

Open an account today and get up to $100 free!

Here's how to claim your 25% bonus chip:

Download the Software.
Register and activate your account.
Make your first deposit, minimum of $25.
Play at least 7 times the bonus amount in raked hands.
e.g. - Deposit $200, bonus entitled to is $50, rake requirement to be met is 350 Raked Hands.
Contact our Support Team at 1-800-730-0408 to have your bonus posted to your account.

[/ QUOTE ]
The bold text was highlighted by me.

I trust that BetHoldem is not intentionally defrauding its customers and that someone has made an innocent mistake.

BetHoldem, I'm sure you are reading this and it isn't flattering. What are you going to do about it?

Guruman
10-01-2005, 10:22 AM
thanks stellar.

I called them back up this morning and requested my bonus again. they showed that I had 823 raked hands played and again refused to award me the bonus.

I say "Now, the terms and conditions say that I just need to play at least seven times the bonus in raked hands."

she pauses and says "ok I'll have the amount credited to your account in a few minutes. Would that be ok?"

I say "great, thank you"

This was a seperate individual from the one that I spoke to last night. Hopefully this is just a poor training item on their part.

KKbluff
10-02-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thanks stellar.

I called them back up this morning and requested my bonus again. they showed that I had 823 raked hands played and again refused to award me the bonus.

I say "Now, the terms and conditions say that I just need to play at least seven times the bonus in raked hands."

she pauses and says "ok I'll have the amount credited to your account in a few minutes. Would that be ok?"

I say "great, thank you"

This was a seperate individual from the one that I spoke to last night. Hopefully this is just a poor training item on their part.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that is why I advocate CALLING (instead of emailing) customer service if you can.