PDA

View Full Version : intro post (little content)

10-01-2005, 12:08 AM
hello all, i have been browsing 2+2 for a few hours and this seems to be the only place that isn't too intimidating to post. i DID read the FAQ and i will not talk about what we aren't supposed to talk about so no worries /images/graemlins/wink.gif, (i browsed the strategy sections since its the reason i registered but i didn't have anything to offer).

so here i am introdcucing myself, i am 23 and from Texas. i have been reading the threads here and i have to say this place is entertaining.

i know this post is lame and w/o content (check the title) but i just wanted to post something and this was my favorite place on 2+2 /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

take care /images/graemlins/heart.gif

MyTurn2Raise
10-01-2005, 12:10 AM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

istewart
10-01-2005, 12:10 AM
And now another man-girl for OOT to drool over.

Eurotrash
10-01-2005, 12:12 AM
kind of funny that she thinks this place is the "least intimidating"

MyTurn2Raise
10-01-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And now another man-girl for OOT to drool over.

[/ QUOTE ]

did he/she say he/she is a girl? Maybe, it's a nickname, or some french pansy name.

tdarko
10-01-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
did he/she say he/she is a girl?

[/ QUOTE ]
i think this is a defining moment in my life when i realized i am not smart. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

10-01-2005, 12:17 AM
you're not fooling anyone jake

mslif
10-01-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did he/she say he/she is a girl?

[/ QUOTE ]
i think this is a defining moment in my life when i realized i am not smart. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The heart at the end of her post might be an indication.

10-01-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ok so this must happen a lot around here? that is strange.

mason55
10-01-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
kind of funny that she thinks this place is the "least intimidating"

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. but welcome /images/graemlins/cool.gif

now you have to post something cool though.

tdarko
10-01-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The heart at the end of her post might be an indication.

[/ QUOTE ]
well i was implying that the he/she say he she bit was confusing not that if she was actually a girl or not.

i don't know boys named evie for one. two, it could be a dude posting a gimmick account. three, it doesn't really matter. four, pics are the only way to settle it.

Stuey
10-01-2005, 12:24 AM
I don't care if your a girl or a guy just tell me you want an avatar k. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

touchfaith
10-01-2005, 12:25 AM
texas sucks, stay there

10-01-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
texas sucks, stay there

[/ QUOTE ]
no problem, will do. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

IronDragon1
10-01-2005, 12:31 AM
I can't decide if this is:
-An actual female
-A gimmick account most likely made to be some sort of Peachy counterweight
-A gay male
-An effeminate male

10-01-2005, 12:37 AM
well honey you need to work on your reading skills /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

what does this mean? [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mason55
10-01-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
well honey you need to work on your reading skills /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

what does this mean? [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry about it... just hang out and read and post cool [censored]. you'll figure everything out eventually. it's more fun if you discover it yourself. this will hurt me more than it hurts you. 5 miles. uphill. both ways.

lucas9000
10-01-2005, 01:13 AM
i'm waiting for gorie to ask for boob pics.

10-01-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm waiting for gorie to ask for boob pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's funny, i've been waiting for gorie to submit some boob pics

10-01-2005, 01:20 AM
that kind of stuff is only for "special people." /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lucas9000
10-01-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that kind of stuff is only for "special people." /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

retards?

theben
10-01-2005, 02:31 AM
with that " /images/graemlins/heart.gif " you better be a chick

10-01-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
retards?

[/ QUOTE ]
this depends are you retarded? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Edge34
10-01-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
retards?

[/ QUOTE ]
this depends are you retarded? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stick around, there's plenty of poll-tards and OOTiots to go around.

peachy
10-01-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
-An actual female
-A gay male
-An effeminate male

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!! is a peachy counterweight supposed to be!?!?!?! i dont quite understand

me and gorie wanna see boobs and butt

10-01-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF!! is a peachy counterweight supposed to be!?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]
i am a noob so i didn't understnand this, maybe cause our names rhyme? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

well anyway hi, nice to meet ya.

MyTurn2Raise
10-01-2005, 03:02 AM
I'm a polltard

peachy
10-01-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF!! is a peachy counterweight supposed to be!?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]
i am a noob so i didn't understnand this, maybe cause our names rhyme? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

well anyway hi, nice to meet ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt even notice that the names rhymed...didnt pay it a ton of attention...well that and im a bit slow

Blarg
10-01-2005, 03:07 AM
Welcome! To the pooper of 2+2!

tdarko
10-01-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
gorie didn't show you did she?

peachy
10-01-2005, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
gorie didn't show you did she?

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie saw mah boobs

10-01-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
gorie saw mah boobs

[/ QUOTE ]
really? wow, what made you show her?

peachy
10-01-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gorie saw mah boobs

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im comfortable with the way i look...and i love boobs

10-01-2005, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hmmm, me too...you wanna see mine?

EDIT: not showing any boys, so don't ask. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

peachy
10-01-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sure...real or fake?

10-01-2005, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sure...real or fake?

[/ QUOTE ]
real.

irishpint
10-01-2005, 04:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
gorie saw mah boobs

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if i had to guess i'd say you were fat.

durron597
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not, it's not like this place is intimidating or anything?

peachy
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sure...real or fake?

[/ QUOTE ]
real.

[/ QUOTE ]

a picture or in person? i like to touch them!....well for starters anyway

peachy
10-01-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gorie saw mah boobs

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ive said im 600lbs like 293493209423904 times?? did u miss the memo??

10-01-2005, 04:24 AM
picture. is there a way i can it to just you? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Stuey
10-01-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't care if you’re a girl or a guy just tell me you want an avatar k. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're supposed to say, "Why that's nice of you to offer Stuey. Please help me pick a avatar."

Now I am going to look like a real freak! Hey that's what I am so I guess it is ok then hey?

Tell me how does this avatar strike you?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/evie.gif

peachy
10-01-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
picture. is there a way i can it to just you? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i guess u can message me on AIM or something

10-01-2005, 04:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah i said that without really knowing. some of you are ruthless, i am comfortable with myself but some things just make you look trashy and i would rather this not be flaunted around.

Stuey
10-01-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gorie saw mah boobs

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ive said im 600lbs like 293493209423904 times?? did u miss the memo??

[/ QUOTE ]

Hence the need for a counterweight.

bluefeet
10-01-2005, 04:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Evie,

You can actually post your boob pics within this thread (don't listen to those guys).

All you have to do is put &amp; before and after your image link...viola!!

peachy
10-01-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah i said that without really knowing. some of you are ruthless, i am comfortable with myself but some things just make you look trashy and i would rather this not be flaunted around.

[/ QUOTE ]

im curious now...

10-01-2005, 04:34 AM
sent...curiosity should be over /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peachy
10-01-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sent...curiosity should be over /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah yes...one curiosity satisfied

10-01-2005, 04:44 AM
why is your name blue?

bluefeet
10-01-2005, 04:49 AM
As a blue-footed boobie, it is my job to personally inspect any new 2p2 boobs. The color is just the official declaration of such. Your PM will not leave my inbox /images/graemlins/wink.gif

10-01-2005, 04:57 AM
haha, well if you really are an inspector then you have a heck of a job. have fun with those "pics,"--that's plural /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

jakethebake
10-01-2005, 09:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me. I was asleep, but if it really is a Texas girl...Welcome, Darlin! /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Whereabouts in Texas?

siccjay
10-01-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Whereabouts in Texas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon to be your basement?

Yeti
10-01-2005, 10:32 AM
You likely aren't real, and they are probably pics off an internet site, but I don't care.

Hook me up with da' titties.

jakethebake
10-01-2005, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Whereabouts in Texas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon to be your basement?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no basement, and am not in Texas. But I'm from there so I like to talk to fellow Texans.

Blarg
10-01-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm sure sending a stranger you just heard of five minutes ago a picture of your boobs couldn't possibly be construed as even remotely trashy in any way.

peachy
10-01-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm sure sending a stranger you just heard of five minutes ago a picture of your boobs couldn't possibly be construed as even remotely trashy in any way.

[/ QUOTE ]

but im a girl!!!

10-01-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, posting pics to an internet site full of horny internet guys and sending a few harmless pictures privately to another girl are totally the same thing. i see your point /images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

10-01-2005, 10:42 PM
i am originally from louisiana /images/graemlins/frown.gif, but i went to school in dallas and haven't left since graduating this summer.

jakethebake
10-01-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i am originally from louisiana /images/graemlins/frown.gif, but i went to school in dallas and haven't left since graduating this summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you. Not many Louisianans smart enough to move to Texas. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mslif
10-01-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, posting pics to an internet site full of horny internet guys and sending a few harmless pictures privately to another girl are totally the same thing. i see your point /images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you knew for sure that this poster was a girl because you are already so knowledgeable about the posters on this board. good call.

10-01-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You likely aren't real, and they are probably pics off an internet site, but I don't care.

Hook me up with da' titties.

[/ QUOTE ]
not an internet site and i am real, if it were an interenet site and i weren't real i would send them to you in a second now wouldn't i.

no chance. love your picture, though i am an ice man myself /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-01-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And you knew for sure that this poster was a girl because you are already so knowledgeable about the posters on this board. good call.

[/ QUOTE ]
no, not 100%. i did spend some time going through her posts though since she was mentioned earlier in the thread and i wanted to find out about her.

after our PM's back and forth i am certain she is a girl, and a good one at that but sometimes girl's have no chance. maybe my screen name shood have been "toothpick" or "dental floss." /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10-01-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good for you. Not many Louisianans smart enough to move to Texas

[/ QUOTE ]
or graduate from SMU /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

mslif
10-01-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no, not 100%. i did spend some time going through her posts though since she was mentioned earlier in the thread and i wanted to find out about her.

after our PM's back and forth i am certain she is a girl, and a good one at that but sometimes girl's have no chance. maybe my screen name shood have been "toothpick" or "dental floss." /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

or Alobar2

Blarg
10-01-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you don't come close to seeing it.

Blarg
10-01-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

10-01-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
apparantly you don't, and apparantly you aren't as bright as you think you are. if peachy is this alobar2 (searched and saw the whole alobar mess, and yes i put it all together) then those PM pics i sent should be flooding this thread right now, don't you think? i mean if it really is a guy. i know if i were some horny guy asking for boob pics and actually scored b/c i was posing as a chick then why not go so far as to post them?

your comments lack depth sir and they really don't fit. yeah i probably shouldn't trust someone with on this site just b/c she had a girl's name but i trusted my judement based upon reading her posts and after our PM's back and forth and i am once again pleased with my judgement.

jakethebake
10-01-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
apparantly you don't, and apparantly you aren't as bright as you think you are. if peachy is this alobar2 (searched and saw the whole alobar mess, and yes i put it all together) then those PM pics i sent should be flooding this thread right now, don't you think? i mean if it really is a guy. i know if i were some horny guy asking for boob pics and actually scored b/c i was posing as a chick then why not go so far as to post them?

your comments lack depth sir and they really don't fit. yeah i probably shouldn't trust someone with on this site just b/c she had a girl's name but i trusted my judement based upon reading her posts and after our PM's back and forth and i am once again pleased with my judgement.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've still completely missed the point. I take it back, you should probably move back to Louisiana. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Stuey
10-01-2005, 11:37 PM
You are replying to everyone except for me and I am the only one that could care less if you got tits. What did you hear that made you write me off so soon? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=3490988&amp;Fo rum=,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=4&amp;Limit =25&amp;Main=3490117&amp;Search=true&amp;where=&amp;Name=20822&amp;dat erange=&amp;newerval=&amp;newertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp; bodyprev=#Post3490988) /images/graemlins/frown.gif

mslif
10-01-2005, 11:39 PM
I am sorry Blarg but I have to answer to one thing here. The Alobar2 comment to was referring to you, not Peachy. Alobar is Peachy's friend so he would not post pics of her. Additionally, you have used the word "noob" in one of your first post, you are talking to Peachy and presumably sending her pics, you are referring to the male of this board as "horny internet"guys and you appear right after Alobar was banned. I just made a judgment call.

Blarg
10-01-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God you're dumb. I'm not the poster who said alobar2. DOn't be such an argument addict. At least know which post you're responding to.

And yes, you still are demonstrating that you cannot seem to grasp my very clear and simple original point.

I do give you Peachy points, however, for not being able to admit you were wrong and actually being smug about it.

Boy did you crash and burn fast.

jakethebake
10-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Is this you, evie?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/bo0001/attentionwhore.jpg

...nevermind. Couldn't be you. I'm guessing you're blonde. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MyTurn2Raise
10-01-2005, 11:46 PM
I agree....I suspect Alobar2, but I'm a stupid [not to be mentioned] player

10-01-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
actually being smug about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
everything i have read of yours is smug.

i am simply replying in the manner that you have been posting. i was just having some late night fun with peachy and you stuck your nose in with some smug comments first, i defended and here you are calling me out again? [ QUOTE ]
DOn't be such an argument addict

[/ QUOTE ]
reread the thread, you initially made the comments when peachy and i were going back and forth, i just gave my reasons why i did what i did. in know way does that make me the "argument addict." if anything it makes you an instigator.

you sure do know how to get things twisted real quick /images/graemlins/confused.gif

10-01-2005, 11:53 PM
this thread is confusing

jakethebake
10-01-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is confusing

[/ QUOTE ]

How so?

Blarg
10-01-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

everything i have read of yours is smug.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is more quickly and sensibly rendered as, "Oh yeah?"

The rest is just you digging your hole deeper.

tdarko
10-01-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
reread the thread, you initially made the comments when peachy and i were going back and forth, i just gave my reasons why i did what i did. in know way does that make me the "argument addict." if anything it makes you an instigator.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is kind of what i was thinking. i mean peachy and the new chick were having their little lesbian moment w/o any harm.

could be a homosexual moment who the hell knows /images/graemlins/confused.gif

newfant
10-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Is this the reincarnation of Alobar?

10-02-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is more quickly and sensibly rendered as, "Oh yeah?"

The rest is just you digging your hole deeper.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow, like talking to a brick wall. nice intelligent reply.

10-02-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is confusing

[/ QUOTE ]

How so?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only read like the last few pages, too lazy to go back to the beginning. Impossible to follow ...Why is evie yelling at Blarg (why would anybody yell at Blarg?)

Blarg
10-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Talk about a bad reading. My original post is still up there, as valid and unobjectionable as ever.

Or maybe sending people you've never heard of in your life naked pictures of yourself is just a way better idea than it sounds like. When it comes to good ideas, maybe I'm just way behind the curve on this one.

Heck, especially if they tell you they're female!

MyTurn2Raise
10-02-2005, 12:09 AM
I'm up for receiving naked pics of ladies...
I've seen alot of naked pics of ladies...
I'd be a good judge....
Why hasn't the person doing this contacted me already?

jakethebake
10-02-2005, 12:09 AM
evie, this thread rules! nice job. 5 stars!

tdarko
10-02-2005, 12:16 AM
i saw your post blarg and i didn't have a problem with it i just thought that the new girl had a point when she said that you interfered first b/c you said she was an "argument addict" when really she had never even replied to any of your other jabs in the thread that you had taken(2+2 pooper or something--very true btw).

i am just being fair is all. i think sending pics to people you just met is kind of weird but maybe the internet adds an element of anonymity or maybe girls feel more comfortable with other girls and i guess she felt that peachy really is a girl, hell i dunno its not my cup of tea.

apparantly its the thing to do since peachy as seen gories too though. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tdarko
10-02-2005, 12:18 AM
jake,

i just have to be careful i am not carpel/tunneled in a thread like this /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Stuey
10-02-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
apparantly its the thing to do since peachy as seen gories too though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone has seen gorie's right?

Just stare at the cherries for about 40 min some days they throb while you wait and blam you get a booby flash. You all knew that right??

MyTurn2Raise
10-02-2005, 12:25 AM
are you trying to waste 40 minutes of my life that could be better spent on OOT?

peachy
10-02-2005, 12:30 AM
its odd with how disliked/focused on that i am now that i didnt get this kind of heat when i first started posting and it was assumed i was a "girl"

Blarg
10-02-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is confusing

[/ QUOTE ]

How so?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only read like the last few pages, too lazy to go back to the beginning. Impossible to follow ...Why is evie yelling at Blarg (why would anybody yell at Blarg?)

[/ QUOTE ]

People said, are you a girl? She said yeah. Peachy said she and gorie wanted to see pics of her boobs and butt. Evie said, wanna see mine? But I won't show them to any boys! Peachy said, Yeah, and I'm not a boy! Evie sent the pics and then told another poster, "some things just make you look trashy and i would rather this not be flaunted around." I chimed in and said, "Well, I'm sure sending a stranger you just heard of five minutes ago a picture of your boobs couldn't possibly be construed as even remotely trashy in any way." Sarcastic, but making a clear and fair point to Evie that she was seemingly at cross-purposes with herself or could easily be construed to be, and might be exercising some pretty flawed judgment. Evie seemed to miss that point immediately and pretty much all others subsequently, but decided to handle the matter by ignoring it except for throwing a lot of words in its direction, once even responding to someone else's post while thinking she was arguing with me. When thing started to veer into insult, I gave a little back too.

By this point the whole thing has just become completely stupid over nothing, and it has become clear OOT has acquired very aggressive competition for Peachy's crown of OOT's most willing to argue while least willing to admit you could have said something in error or less than ideal.

Blarg
10-02-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm up for receiving naked pics of ladies...
I've seen alot of naked pics of ladies...
I'd be a good judge....
Why hasn't the person doing this contacted me already?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. We're both girls, though, so we can probably get Peachy to send us some Evie pics.

10-02-2005, 12:34 AM
thank you, that was helpful

Voltron87
10-02-2005, 12:36 AM
wtf is going on in this thread? i'm not reading all of it.

blarg is getting my benefit of the doubt though.

10-02-2005, 12:43 AM
haha do you talk like this in person b/c if you did you might be the most annoying person ever.

i didn't miss your point lt. kafee, i heard you loud and clear.

just calm down and save your breath and play some kind of video game or whatever it is you do. sheesh, you guys really know how to make it cozy around here. i am done with you all you do is talk in circles and as if you are trying to impress someone. get the stick out of your butt and relax sir.

take care.

Blarg
10-02-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i saw your post blarg and i didn't have a problem with it i just thought that the new girl had a point when she said that you interfered first b/c you said she was an "argument addict" when really she had never even replied to any of your other jabs in the thread that you had taken(2+2 pooper or something--very true btw).

i am just being fair is all. i think sending pics to people you just met is kind of weird but maybe the internet adds an element of anonymity or maybe girls feel more comfortable with other girls and i guess she felt that peachy really is a girl, hell i dunno its not my cup of tea.

apparantly its the thing to do since peachy as seen gories too though. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My comments were fair, and I think you've made some misreadings.

I'm all for girls sending naked pictures as much as possible, especially to total strangers. I'm still sticking to the notion that doing so is not the best thing in the world to do if you're expressing concern about being thought trashy.

Apparently this logic is highly controversial, and well worth any amount of arguing against.

peachy
10-02-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this is kind of what i was thinking. i mean peachy and the new chick were having their little lesbian moment w/o any harm.

could be a homosexual moment who the hell knows /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no...im only bi...thx

Sephus
10-02-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its odd with how disliked/focused on that i am now that i didnt get this kind of heat when i first started posting and it was assumed i was a "girl"

[/ QUOTE ]

it could be simply that you are posting stupider [censored] now than when you first started.

peachy
10-02-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is confusing

[/ QUOTE ]

How so?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People said, are you a girl? She said yeah. Peachy said she and gorie wanted to see pics of her boobs and butt. Evie said, wanna see mine? But I won't show them to any boys! Peachy said, Yeah, and I'm not a boy! Evie sent the pics and then told another poster, "some things just make you look trashy and i would rather this not be flaunted around." I chimed in and said, "Well, I'm sure sending a stranger you just heard of five minutes ago a picture of your boobs couldn't possibly be construed as even remotely trashy in any way." Sarcastic, but making a clear and fair point to Evie that she was seemingly at cross-purposes with herself or could easily be construed to be, and might be exercising some pretty flawed judgment. Evie seemed to miss that point immediately and pretty much all others subsequently, but decided to handle the matter by ignoring it except for throwing a lot of words in its direction, once even responding to someone else's post while thinking she was arguing with me. When thing started to veer into insult, I gave a little back too.

By this point the whole thing has just become completely stupid over nothing, and it has become clear OOT has acquired very aggressive competition for Peachy's crown of OOT's most willing to argue while least willing to admit you could have said something in error or less than ideal.

[/ QUOTE ]

correction!! i never said yeah - im not a boy...i said yeah!

Blarg
10-02-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
gorie saw mah boobs

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy
10-02-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gorie saw mah boobs

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what about it?!?!?!??!??!?!? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Blarg
10-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Just saying that guys wouldn't have any boobs to show. That's the "I'm not a boy" to go with the "Yeah!"

peachy
10-02-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just saying that guys wouldn't have any boobs to show. That's the "I'm not a boy" to go with the "Yeah!"

[/ QUOTE ]

some boys do have boobs!!! im just not as attracked to those kinda boobs...never really actually thought about it...

ok nope...not my cup of tea

well...maybe out of pity once...id have to see...bordem adds into the equation too

tdarko
10-02-2005, 01:43 AM
just out of curiousity, how were they? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

did she show you the diane keaton still scene from something's gotta give /images/graemlins/blush.gif?

peachy
10-02-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

did she show you the diane keaton still scene from something's gotta give /images/graemlins/blush.gif?

[/ QUOTE ]

if it IS her...they r nice...and im pretty judgemental...i was SEMI impressed!

10-02-2005, 01:53 AM
you are probably "semi" complinmentary b/c they aren't that big, girls usually don't like enormous boobs or at least i don't /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

peachy
10-02-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you are probably "semi" complinmentary b/c they aren't that big, girls usually don't like enormous boobs or at least i don't /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no your size is fine...i dont like girls boobs being over like a C/D and even then they have to look real nice for me to like them and it depends on the girls size. Yours fit you, and ur (not to be vulgar) nipples are nice and go well/placed well on your boobs!

It was semi b/c like i said im judgemental and i havent felt them! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

10-02-2005, 02:04 AM
awww well thank you /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

peachy
10-02-2005, 03:13 AM
i dont see y everyones gotta always be soo mean!

BradleyT
10-02-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice C/T post.

BradleyT
10-02-2005, 03:32 AM
Chicks don't call random internet dudes "sir".

10-02-2005, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Chicks don't call random internet dudes "sir".

[/ QUOTE ]
i was raised in the south with manners but i also found out (when arguing with a boss) that when arguing sir can also sound condescending and degrading especially if the guy is young.

so take it as manners or condescending i don't really care.

tdarko
10-02-2005, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice C/T post.

[/ QUOTE ]
C/T, what does that mean?

peachy
10-02-2005, 03:53 AM
hahaha i have a hat just like that!!

10-02-2005, 03:58 AM
what is it?

peachy
10-02-2005, 04:01 AM
meant hat!! hahah a ton of cowgirl hats - 3 of them are pink!

10-02-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yea i love cowgirl hats, i only have one pink one but it's so cool cause it's been worn so much that it has that weathered look to it. but yeah i have a ton of cowgirl hats--they might be addicting /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peachy
10-02-2005, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yea i love cowgirl hats, i only have one pink one but it's so cool cause it's been worn so much that it has that weathered look to it. but yeah i have a ton of cowgirl hats--they might be addicting /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

im just addicted to accesories

siccjay
10-02-2005, 04:10 AM
BLOOOOOBIES!!!

i just wanted to butt in your convo

carry on

10-02-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
im just addicted to accesories

[/ QUOTE ]
i know what you mean, and when going to texas country concerts (thing to do around here) a cowgirl hat is an accessory a girl can't get enough of /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

lucas9000
10-02-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this does not suprise me at all.

jakethebake
10-02-2005, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to post this exact comment. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peachy
10-02-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah why is that?!?!

PocketJokers72
10-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Most of us neanderthals just aren't used to a woman talking back to us. I know I'm not.

Now go fix me a chicken pot pie.

d10
10-02-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
-An actual female
-A gay male
-An effeminate male

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading this thread I'm betting on the second option.

peachy
10-03-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-An actual female
-A gay male
-An effeminate male

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading this thread I'm betting on the second option.

[/ QUOTE ]

i still dont understand what that means

d10
10-03-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand the last part of it either, but the poster is almost certainly a guy.

peachy
10-03-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand the last part of it either, but the poster is almost certainly a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

people think im one too...and chances are she is one...but i gotta hope for more girls on here /images/graemlins/frown.gif

diebitter
10-03-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

people think im one too...and chances are she is one...but i gotta hope for more picture of nekkid girls on here /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

d10
10-03-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but i gotta hope for more girls on here /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think most of OOT is with you on that.

w_alloy
10-03-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

people think im one too...and chances are she is one...but i gotta hope for more girls on here

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You still think that "chances are she is [a guy]" even though you saw naked pictures of her and presumably sent some of yourself to her?

d10
10-03-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You still think that "chances are she is [a guy]" even though you saw naked pictures of her and presumably sent some of yourself to her?

[/ QUOTE ]

If that was a 2 way exchange then I think evie has accomplished his mission. If not, that sounds like an excellent idea. I think I'll make a gimmick account tomorrow for that purpose.

peachy
10-03-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

people think im one too...and chances are she is one...but i gotta hope for more girls on here

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SHE didnt see pics of me nekkid...and just b/c i see someone naked on the internet doesnt mean its THEM...im giving benifit of the doubt for now

peachy
10-03-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that was a 2 way exchange then I think evie has accomplished his mission. If not, that sounds like an excellent idea. I think I'll make a gimmick account tomorrow for that purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

i might be dumb....but im not THAT dumb

Stuey
10-03-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i might be dumb....but im not THAT dumb

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't call evie dumb!

d10
10-03-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
SHE didnt see pics of me nekkid

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats with the emphasis placed on "she"? Does that mean HE saw pics of you naked? I really need to get one of these female accounts.