PDA

View Full Version : The test for guys...

bernie
09-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Lyekis 101 test (http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=14605525024903213592)

Seems some guys on here need to take this. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

b

Shajen
09-30-2005, 04:44 PM
You are the man! Your the guy that when people see you they either say "what a jerk I would be a better boyfriend than that" or "how the hell does he get all the girls" (these are usually said by the "guy" friend types out there) your not without your flaws and may have to bring out the hail mary play every now and again but for the most part you are confidaint and dont fall play to the average mind games women play.

STLantny
09-30-2005, 04:50 PM
Women only have what with guys they bang?
Lunch
Coffee
Dinner
there should be a liquor answer.
Also, Ive banged a ton of chicks that Ive never had any wtih?

How much money is ok to spend on a date? Extra points for the perfered amount.
stupid question. what does it matter? You can have a lot of fun with 100 or 0? just depends on what mood.

If the woman your dating stops putting out you should?
Talk to her and find out whats wrong
DTB baby! Dump That Bitch
Go home and wack it and wait for the dry spell to pass

none of the above

you know what, [censored] it this [censored] is stupid.

InchoateHand
09-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Oops.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 0% on variable 1

BoogerFace
09-30-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oops.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I must be too old for tracking.

[ QUOTE ]
for the most part you are confidaint and dont fall play to the average mind games women play

[/ QUOTE ]

confidaint - too funny.

09-30-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stupid question. what does it matter? You can have a lot of fun with 100 or 0? just depends on what mood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in New York. Typical date (pre-dinner drinks, dinner, post-dinner drinks) costs me well over $100. And if we go to a club, forget about it. I'm broke for the next week.

09-30-2005, 05:09 PM
"You are the whale hunter from the arctic north!"

MrWookie47
09-30-2005, 05:12 PM
I scored 21 points and was called "The Man"

[ QUOTE ]
You are the man! Your the guy that when people see you they either say "what a jerk I would be a better boyfriend than that" or "how the hell does he get all the girls" (these are usually said by the "guy" friend types out there) your not without your flaws and may have to bring out the hail mary play every now and again but for the most part you are confidaint and dont fall play to the average mind games women play.

[/ QUOTE ]

However, either something is b0rken or that's not all that good, because:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?

BobboFitos
09-30-2005, 05:13 PM
same thing happened with me. obv it says that to everyone?

gunt
09-30-2005, 05:18 PM
THE MAN!... i don't fall for womens mind games...sweet.

Blarg
09-30-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Man
You scored 29 Lekys 101 credit units

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. Taking tests like this is easy. And I've listened to Tom Leykis plenty of times, so I know his stuff.

Quite an ass sometimes, but he's mostly very good about women.

bernie
09-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Must not have done very well, huh? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember the main thing for the test is getting laid, not necesarily a relationship. So at what cost does it exceed just paying a hooker to get the job done? I would spend as little as possible on a chick I only want to just bang. Why pay more than you have to?

b

MrWookie47
09-30-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess the feature is broken. So, is "The Man" the best rating available, or is there a better one? What other ratings have people been getting? What was your score?

NLSoldier
09-30-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess the feature is broken. So, is "The Man" the best rating available, or is there a better one? What other ratings have people been getting? What was your score?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the man rating, i believe on the page before that, at the top is says your actual score, its pretty small. (mine was 15/15). anyways, my thing actually worked, it was 99%.

BobboFitos
09-30-2005, 05:48 PM
i got the man too

2+2 wannabe
09-30-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i got the man too

[/ QUOTE ]

me too - and I'm definitely not the man

Reef
09-30-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i got the man too

[/ QUOTE ]
You scored 22 Lekys 101 credit units

wayabvpar
09-30-2005, 06:40 PM
28 points. I could teach Leykis 101. It really pisses women off, but it works if all you want is tail. If you are interested in a relationship, it will cause you trouble.

B Dids
09-30-2005, 06:50 PM
This just reminded why I hate Tom Lyekis.

Dominic
09-30-2005, 06:55 PM
15 out of 15.

I had no doubts.

Dominic
09-30-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in New York. Typical date (pre-dinner drinks, dinner, post-dinner drinks) costs me well over $100. And if we go to a club, forget about it. I'm broke for the next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the point. you shouldn't have to do this.

STLantny
09-30-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Must not have done very well, huh? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember the main thing for the test is getting laid, not necesarily a relationship. So at what cost does it exceed just paying a hooker to get the job done? I would spend as little as possible on a chick I only want to just bang. Why pay more than you have to?

b

[/ QUOTE ]

I scored what everyone else did, or at least I got the same blurb about being the tough guy etc....so I think its rigged.
But the main point about cash:
What the hell does it matter? Money is only money, Id rather have fun and spend as much or as little as I want, than go into something and say Im not going to spend anything. I can get laid by taking a chick out to dinner and a club, just as easily as I can taking her to the art museum, and the park. Im def going to spend different amounts of money, but sometimes I want to see cool sets of armor, other times, I want good food and to drink a lot. Thats my whole point.

09-30-2005, 09:21 PM
I got 20. What a great score.

Cosimo
09-30-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got the man rating, i believe on the page before that, at the top is says your actual score, its pretty small. (mine was 15/15). anyways, my thing actually worked, it was 99%.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 15/15 is the number of questions answered. If you didn't have 15/15, then you skipped a question.

The "score" is where it says "The Man
You scored 28 Lekys 101 credit units"

TStoneMBD
09-30-2005, 09:47 PM
i scored 28 points, am the man but im only 40% in my age group. also i got the 15/15 thing too but thats how many questions you answered not how many you got right.