PDA

View Full Version : spewfest 05

dark_horse
09-30-2005, 03:16 PM
wow. this one is really bad. i only post these to publicly humiliate myself. i definitely need punishment. SB screwed me up. BB is 36/20/2.57.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: (9 SB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Turn: (9 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

River: (15 BB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Final Pot: 18 BB

whodaman
09-30-2005, 03:34 PM
yea its bad. I wouldn't play a single street like you did.I hope this was tilt

09-30-2005, 03:35 PM
dude, wtf are you doing?

i don't mind the flop raise so much if you're trying to fold out the sb, but the turn raise/river bet is a total spew.

dark_horse
09-30-2005, 03:44 PM
i raised the turn to "protect" against the obvious draw SB was on. if he's not in it, i'm probably just giving up on the turn. don't ask why i bet the river. perhaps a paranoia of missing value bets gone way awry. yeah i think i was on a bit of tilt last night. i think this was near the end of my near breakeven session of 1k hands.

Fianchetto
09-30-2005, 03:46 PM
Heh, at first I thought you held A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif, and I was going to say that you should have capped the flop.

Then I saw that you weren't suited; whoops, yeah that is some good spewage. The river bet is just bad, turn raise is probably going overboard too, but I guess if you are going to call down anyway there is some merit to it.

Transference
09-30-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think this was near the end of my near breakeven session of 1k hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

breaking even for 1k hands gets you this bent out of shape?

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

dark_horse
09-30-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think this was near the end of my near breakeven session of 1k hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

breaking even for 1k hands gets you this bent out of shape?

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

not normally. i guess it was a series of bad hands before this one that turned an otherwise winning session into "a loss." also the table was totally crazy LAG. so i got swept up into it. important to recognize what the hell you're doing.

EvanJC
09-30-2005, 04:00 PM
i liked the way you played this hand untill the river, which i'd check. honestly i don't think the turn raise is that awful.