PDA

View Full Version : Sucker's 2 day Hangover trip report: The Chinese

J.A.Sucker
09-30-2005, 02:10 PM
OK, so last Friday, El D turned one day older, and is venturing into middle age, the dark ages in his case, so we did what any self-respecting degenerates would do. Get hammered. Boris was out of town, so the plan was for El Diablo, hakee, Gift of Gab, and myself to get together in the City and have dinner and drinks. Bad beetz was to meet up with us later, but he claimed he got a flat tire and couldn't make it. I think he accidentally confused the Bengay for the Jergins while checking out milfhunter.com, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I took the train up from the south, because I didnt' want to have to park my car. I called Diablo, adn he said that GoG was late becasue he was playing internet poker. What a h0mo, but he's rich and I'm not, so I guess you gotta make hay while the sun shines.

It's funny that even though Diablo claims to be such a foodie, knowing all of the best spots in the City for dinner, whenever I go out with him, I always end up at that damned steakhouse by the ballpark. Zee's favorite. I guess I know when I'm not liked. Anyways, we got there and had a bottle of wine while we waited for Degenerate #1 to get across the bridge. Ridge Lytton Springs Zin. It was yummy, and served to us by the equally yummy Valerie. Nice looking lady. The three of use polished off that bottle of wine and it was off to the table, where we ordered two more bottles of wine and dinner. A decent pinot from Chalone and another wine (Diablo's suggestion) that was overly sweet. It had too much residual sugar, but it had alcohol, so it was OK. We had lots of stories over dinner, but that's not the point of this post. For dessert, we had coffees and the lovely Valerie sent over four big shots of Fernet. Yummy. We were pretty tanked when we left the restaurant. A good "frontal lobe" buzz.

We went to some bar around the corner and drank bourbon and tequila. It was on. Really on. At that point, Diablo was so drunk, he actually agreed with me regarding buying houses in the Bay Area. GoG and hakee said that buying was stupid - you can't afford anything good. I said "how can you afford not to?" Diablo agreed, lamenting how much money he burned by not buying a house. Like I said, we were surely gone beyond recognition at this point, because I'm never right.

Diablo then got this great idea to go to some bar in Chinatown so I can try "the Chinese." Now, the sucker isn't adverse to trying new things, especially when it's hard liquor. I drank roadside moonshine in the Chinese countryside before, and I survived that sh!t. How bad could this "The Chinese" be? I mean, David Crosby comes to the sucker for liver management lessons.

So we hopped into a cab and went to this bar. I could tell you where it was, but I can't. I mean, I really have no idea. I got there and Diablo ordered beers for all us, and I got the special bonus of "The Chinese," which I will hereby refer to as the Firewater of Asian Death (FAD). No wonder the Chinese are becoming the next global superpower. If they can handle this stuff, they can do anything.

The FAD was like drinking a that smell you get when you enter those Chinese herbal medicine stores: ginseng, cinnamon, and ginger, with arsenic added for good measure. Death to the white man. I've had it all, and this was the top of the heap, or bottom of the barrel, depending on your perspective. The best thing is that I got to taste it one and a half times. Thank God for my iron espophogus, because it was close. I washed it down with my Pacifico and we were out of there.

Our next stop was to go to North Beach and hit the Savoy Tivoli for a last drink. I suppose we walked there, but I really have no idea - there might have been a wormhole for all I can remember. My recollection was spontaneously appearing at the Savoy and getting a beer, which we promptly drank. We played a game of drunken pool, and despite Diablo being terrible at pool, we managed to beat GoG, who may or may not have been playing with hakee. I don't remember.

We took a cab back to Diablo's place, and hakee continued on home. Diablo immediately passed out, snoring loudly. I was next, I suppose. I woke up from my 4 hours of negative sleep, and GoG was gone. I suppose he took off at some point. He might have drowned in the Bay for all I know since I haven't heard from him. I crawled down to the train station to go home to die in my own bed. I got there at 8:02. Train left at 8:00. Running good. I killed an hour with the cold sweats at the coffee shop and made my way home.

I got an email from bad beetz on Sunday night, that said the following:

"I heard that you had the Chinese. How did it go?"

My reply: "Great. I'm still hungover." Another day in paradise.

Shajen
09-30-2005, 02:26 PM
http://www.bareboat.com/images/clapping.gif

InchoateHand
09-30-2005, 02:26 PM
I can't hear them for some reason...

Ulysses
09-30-2005, 02:30 PM
http://www.geocities.com/sanlowalan/co8.jpg

Did we really play pool?

J.A.Sucker
09-30-2005, 02:35 PM
I think so. Do you have any idea how we got to North Beach? I really have no clue.

PS: FU

Ray Zee
09-30-2005, 02:37 PM
i was going to have the bill for all of that put on my card as a birthday gift for diablo. but too late now. maybe for his 60th.
be careful with diablo. i think he is just paling around with you for your good wine and food picks.

IndieMatty
09-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Happy 40th.

KaneKungFu123
09-30-2005, 02:39 PM
you are a very good writer, you could make it in short fiction.

TheWorstPlayer
09-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Nice trip report. Next time open invite all of 2+2.

MrTrik
09-30-2005, 02:45 PM
Good story, heh.

J.A.Sucker
09-30-2005, 02:49 PM
I'm trying to make it on a short stack instead. I knew you'd like the milfhunter.com reference.

J.A.Sucker
09-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Somebody has to teach diablo how to be a grown-up. It sure as hell isn't gonna be you.

J.A.Sucker
09-30-2005, 02:53 PM
Check this out: I'm not sure if we did more harm or good that night.

web page (http://english.people.com.cn/english/200106/07/eng20010607_72040.html)

asofel
09-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Great report Sucker. If only I could trade my pool skillz for knowing half of what that group knows on life and that other thing we don't talk about here....well i'd be set for life.

The Gift Of Gab
09-30-2005, 03:05 PM
I couldn't compete with El D's snoring and left at 6. I wandered around for 20 minutes because all the entrances to the bridge were under construction, and I finally had to ask a cop how to get home.

I talked to a Chinese friend about Ng Ka Py, and he said its rich red color comes from the few drops of virgin's menstrual blood they add to every bottle. So in case you were wondering, now you are a man.

Let's go to the shooting range on Sunday.

J.A.Sucker
09-30-2005, 03:07 PM
I'm going wine tasting on Sunday with NPA. You're welcome to come. Afterwards, we can shoot guns! You in?

Shajen
09-30-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So in case you were wondering, now you are a man.

[/ QUOTE ]

"lol"

sfer
09-30-2005, 03:19 PM
Amazing story.

[ QUOTE ]
So we hopped into a cab and went to this bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

You found a cab in San Francisco. More than one, even.

haakee
09-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Yes, we played pool. Yes, we walked to North Beach. Yes, the Chinese is evil. bad beetz was hung over for like 4 days after the last Chinese incident.

bad beetz
09-30-2005, 04:28 PM
I told Sucker that I would not take 4 shots of the Chinese for $100. The actual value may be much more than that

Haakee and I both had a shot of the Chinese once upon a time, accompanying about 6 or 7 drinks which would normally not have made us hung-over at all I believe, at least not bad. But we were hung-over for 2 days straight, and my [censored] still didn't feel tight on the third day. (Note... this is ALL Diablo’s fault, he is the devil)

I think the Chinese is bad Chinese whiskey including some arrangement of the following: Freon, strawberries, adrenochrome, nukmaam, 6744 varieties of Chinese herbs that don't do anything except confuse your kidneys, ground up Jimmy Hoffa bits, and turpentine. It's all 200 proof, and it’s cursed by Lo Pan himself (that totally bad ass mofo from
Big Trouble in Little China. [see it.]).
This what the ingredients are… I mean , at least that was what the one eared bunny with MJarv Albert’s face told me while he gave it to Battlecat from behind. Actually I think it was Cringer… memory hazy

If you take shot you will be hung-over for a week.
Here is what happens if you drink more than one, (IMHO)

1. 2-3 day hangover
2. You die 13 days later three steps out of your bed.
3. You bleed out of your pores, but it's not blood it's semen. Blood shoots out of your ears and hits other people at the bar. The regulars get up out of their seat when they see youheading for the third shot.
4. Your head explodes and confetti comes out
5. The people around the bar begin to attach themselves to your appendages and you form into Giant Robot called “The Chineseecons” and you battle another giant robot for world supremecy
6. OUR sun novas, and it is hung-over for 3 eons.
7. Time goes backwards, and E now equals M*Csquared*A where A is the number of shots of the Chinese you drank
8. The Facts of Life is re-aired, and Tooty I played by Chris Tucker.

bad beetz
09-30-2005, 04:29 PM
When I saw the picture of the bottle I robotically got up from my chair, went to the phone, dialed a 23 digit number and said, "one if by sea, two if by chicken...... ATTACK NOW ATTACK NOW!!!!!"

bad beetz
09-30-2005, 04:34 PM
I went recently and had a great time, but I don't have my own gun and renting is pricey. Next time you guys go holla at me first.

haakee
09-30-2005, 04:36 PM
Did elysium hijack your account?

lucas9000
09-30-2005, 04:37 PM
the ratio of awesomeness to crap in this thread is incredibly high so far (i think i got that right...?). for fear of adding crap to an otherwise classic thread, i'll just stop now and reiterate that this thread rocks.

Boris
09-30-2005, 04:38 PM
I like The Chinese.

IndieMatty
09-30-2005, 04:38 PM
I won't even quote you; so you still have time to delete your post.

Los Feliz Slim
09-30-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A decent pinot from Chalone and another wine (Diablo's suggestion) that was overly sweet. It had too much residual sugar, but it had alcohol, so it was OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/owlive/img/mar05/giamatti0321_big.jpg

J.A.Sucker
09-30-2005, 04:53 PM
You'd have to buy the wine. My tastes aren't cheap.

J.A.Sucker
09-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Get help immediately.

http://medicalimages.allrefer.com/large/poison-control-center-emergency-number.jpg

Cancer Merchant
09-30-2005, 04:55 PM
Please tell me The Chinese isn't made out of Chinese Rice Wine (50% rice alcohol). I brought a couple bottles back from my last trip, and it's hideous. It's cloyingly sweet, with just a hint of turpentine, which is why I bet all the herbs and flavorings are used.

Ulysses
09-30-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me The Chinese isn't made out of Chinese Rice Wine (50% rice alcohol). I brought a couple bottles back from my last trip, and it's hideous. It's cloyingly sweet, with just a hint of turpentine, which is why I bet all the herbs and flavorings are used.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, that sounds like it could indeed be The Chinese. The one we have at The Buddha Bar is in a bottle that looks similar to the one in this thread, but it is in a brownish/reddish/orange ceramic bottle.

The Gift Of Gab
09-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Booze? Guns? NPA? Hell yes.

Ulysses
09-30-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like The Chinese.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, many have tried to be macho and act like The Chinese doesn't bother them. But Boris is the only one I've ever seen who actually seems to enjoy drinking it.

Boris
09-30-2005, 05:20 PM
The Chinese is great for picking up chicks. I bought this "healthy" looking girl a shot and she nearly raped GoG.

Ulysses
09-30-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you have any idea how we got to North Beach?

[/ QUOTE ]

We took a cab to The Buddha Bar right after having shots at Nova. Then, you wanted to pick up some chicks, so we decided to hit the Savoy. North Beach is only like three blocks from the Buddha Bar, so I'm sure we walked.

I recall the pool table being occupied and there being some chicks by the pool table that we talked to. I'm sure I was charming in that "can't put together a complete sentence or stand up straight or focus" way. That is pretty much my last recollection of that joint. I have zero recollection of actually playing pool. I wonder if there was any wagering involved.

Cancer Merchant
09-30-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, that sounds like it could indeed be The Chinese. The one we have at The Buddha Bar is in a bottle that looks similar to the one in this thread, but it is in a brownish/reddish/orange ceramic bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the booze aisle at Ranch99 or similar. I picked up a fifth for fifty cents in Shanghai for the heck of it, stuff was awful. The brand the locals recommended wasn't much better.

Ulysses
09-30-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Chinese is great for picking up chicks. I bought this "healthy" looking girl a shot and she nearly raped GoG.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, man, I can't believe this thread has come all the way around to how Gab stole your fat chick from our prior Buddha Bar outing. I thought that was left in the past, but obviously there is some lingering animosity.

Boris
09-30-2005, 05:41 PM
of course there's animosity. the chick was smokin hot.

Ulysses
09-30-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if Gab followed through and hooked up w/ her or if he just screwed you over out of spite and merely cock-blocked you.

If anyone is interested, I can provide background on this tragic story.

mosta
09-30-2005, 05:53 PM
I would like to hereby take credit for discovering and
naming "The Chinese", as Diablo will attest. Mark, that
rat bastard, was trying to hold out the good stuff
from me.

Noticing a handmade-looking, brown, earthenware
vessel with Chinese on the label, tucked in bottom
corner of the bar, I asked,
"What's that? Can I try it?"
"No, no, no, no. Only Chinese people drink that."
"Do you drink it?" [Mark is very Chinese]
"NO WAY!"
"I want it! Gimmee a shot of the Chinese! The Chinese! The Chinese!
The Chinese!"
I think I ordered 5 shots for 3 people and ended up having
to drink 3 and a half of them.

I forgot my best description of it, something like syrupy mouthwash
crossed with a dirty shoe.

You should have gone to the hostess bar around the corner
and downstairs. You blew it.

Ulysses
09-30-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to hereby take credit for discovering and naming "The Chinese", as Diablo will attest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not believe that is correct. Evan and I used to go there long before your indoctrination to the glory of The Buddha Bar. And it has always been The Chinese.

However, the following is among the greatest episodes ever to transpire at The Buddha Bar:

[ QUOTE ]
Mark, that
rat bastard, was trying to hold out the good stuff
from me.

"What's that? Can I try it?"
"No, no, no. Only Chinese people drink that."
"Do you drink it?" [Mark is very Chinese]
"NO WAY!"
"I want it. Gimmee The Chinese! Gimmee The Chinese! Gimmee The Chinese!"
I think I ordered 5 shots for 3 people and ended up having
to drink 3 and a half of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

To fully understand and appreciate this, you must envision a very drunk guy nearly 8 feet tall with very long arms at full extension screaming at the top of his lungs "GIVE ME THE CHINESE! I WANT THE CHINESE!"

mosta, was this the same night as the ill-fated dice match for the tab?

[ QUOTE ]
I forgot my best description of it, something like syrupy mouthwash
crossed with a dirty shoe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you aptly described it as cough syrup soaked in dirty shoe, the best description ever.

B Dids
09-30-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if Gab followed through and hooked up w/ her or if he just screwed you over out of spite and merely cock-blocked you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think on the behalf of everybody, we're interested.

mosta
09-30-2005, 06:13 PM
are you trying to claim that you drank The
Chinese before I discovered it? (you definitely
went to the bar first.) I don't remember if
that's the same visit where Mark played his
dice hand blind at first and I matched him to be
sporting, no one pitched in anything when I
lost, someone stole my keys, and I slept outside
the front door of the apartment one floor above
my apartment until the resident found me there
at 6 in the morning. (despite the state I was
in when I got home to my building without keys,
I think I was still clever enough to call myself
on the box, which rang to my cell phone, so I
could buzz myself into the bldg. if only I'd
been able to find the right
floor for my apartment my girlfriend _might_
have let me in.)

Boris
09-30-2005, 06:17 PM
oh you just had to ask didn't you?! nosy bastard.

stabn
09-30-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh you just had to ask didn't you?! nosy bastard.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could tell it yourself if you want to change the slant a bit /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Boris
09-30-2005, 06:50 PM
basically I'm fat and bald but I had this totally hot 250 pound chick groovin on me cuz I bought her a shot of The Chinese. she game me digits and everything but I was so drunk I couldn't remember. But then GoG enters the picture and he's like yea I'm so young and handsome and rich and I'm going to Berkeley and bla, bla, bla... well WTF man?

Ulysses
09-30-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you trying to claim that you drank The
Chinese before I discovered it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Ev and I and some of our soccer friends had The Chinese.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't remember if
that's the same visit where Mark played his
dice hand blind at first and I matched him to be
sporting, no one pitched in anything when I
lost, someone stole my keys, and I slept outside
the front door of the apartment one floor above
my apartment until the resident found me there
at 6 in the morning. (despite the state I was
in when I got home to my building without keys,
I think I was still clever enough to call myself
on the box, which rang to my cell phone, so I
could buzz myself into the bldg. if only I'd
been able to find the right
floor for my apartment my girlfriend _might_
have let me in.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, pretty sure that's the night. Also, you did not match his blind dice play. Nobody pitched in because you LOST TO HIM AT DICE WHEN HE WAS PLAYING BLIND AND YOU WEREN'T.

haakee
09-30-2005, 07:23 PM
So, you won?

Ulysses
09-30-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think on the behalf of everybody, we're interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, since you asked.

A few of us are out, a few weeks ago or so (maybe a couple months ago). I believe it was me, Boris, and Gab and another buddy. I made a jukeboxing post for this night which included two Pixies songs.

I think we went to Yuet Lee for some Chinese food and then proceeded to the Buddha Bar. There was a motley cast of characters there as usual and we interacted with a few of them. One was a fun grain-fed midwestern heifer with a very good demeanor. Boris was his usual charming self (We were all impressed at him hitting on this one really cute chick, only to be thwarted when her boyfriend came over and started kissing her) and had his pick of the ladies. Well, he suavely bought the fattish chick a shot of The Chinese (and maybe he bought her gayish dude roommate as well, a smooth move). This opened the door to conversation and, basically, it was on. He's a Montana guy and likes his women to be able to survive a harsh winter.

OK, here is where things get tricky. At some point, there were numbers exchanged. Now, apparently, Gab was somehow tangentially involved in all these discussions as well. But, the fat chick's number was entered into Boris' phone. So, a couple hours later, back at the house at like 2:30am (after bar closing), when Boris' phone rang and it was the big-boned girl, there was a lot of confusion as to who was being called. Gab seemed to think that he had gotten her number but for some reason had used Boris' phone to store it or something. So, I think they both talked to her on the phone for a while, and then she was called again a while later and Gab talked to her for a while. Boris decided he wanted to sleep so he'd let Gab have this one (AS LONG AS GAB DID NOT WASTE THE OPPORTUNITY), but I think Gab decided to NOT nail her that night and I'm worried that he might have NEVER CALLED HER and ended up merely cock-blocking Boris and not doing anything with her.

I hope Boris and Gab chime in w/ their thoughts, as much of this is a little hazy for me.

Josh W
09-30-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He's a Montana guy and likes his women to be able to survive a harsh winter.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the single funniest thing I've ever read on 2+2.

nolanfan34
09-30-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He's a Montana guy and likes his women to be able to survive a harsh winter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Between gems like these, and the last post in the Pokerbabe thread, I have to say you've been on fire lately. Like you're raising your game for some playoffs or something [/knobslobbering]

This thread is just funny on many levels. I wish the rest of OOT would take notes about what makes a good thread, so the ratio of crap to good is better than 20-1 like it is these days.

Ulysses
09-30-2005, 08:32 PM
Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
the last post in the Pokerbabe thread

[/ QUOTE ]

This? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3536388&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

nolanfan34
09-30-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
the last post in the Pokerbabe thread

[/ QUOTE ]

This? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3536388&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course. The timing of that one, in that particular thread with the way it was heading, was just really funny.

Boris
09-30-2005, 08:51 PM
pretty close. the problem was that I didn't bring my phone. I put my number in her phone. then, since I wouldn't possibly be able to remember her number, I borrowed GoG's phone to save her number. then she put GoG's number in her phone so she would be able to get ahold of me at 3:00am in the morning. but when she called GoG's phone obviously GoG answered. I was like "go forth son. have a sweet ride." But it never happened.

Boris
09-30-2005, 08:52 PM
naw. I was exaggerating about her plumpness. You would have hit it.

goofball
10-01-2005, 05:24 AM
Chinese rice wine is the single most foul tasting liquor I've ever had.

Ulysses
10-01-2005, 05:38 AM
Wow. GoG is a real little bitch, isn't he?

KaneKungFu123
10-01-2005, 05:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is that bootleg or legal?

from lonelyplanet thailand:

jungle liquour in the north alcohol content can be as high as 95%...its the drink of low income thai's...25-50 cents worth intoxicate 3-4 people....roots and herbs are used for flavor.

Matt Flynn
10-01-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and another wine (Diablo's suggestion) that was overly sweet. It had too much residual sugar, but it had alcohol, so it was OK

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU DRANK WHITE ZINFANDEL, DIDN'T YOU?

Boris picked up a girl, made a perfect handoff to Gog, and wasn't even bothered when Gog sheeped it. Boris rules.

theBruiser500
10-01-2005, 07:18 PM
'Boris picked up a girl, made a perfect handoff to Gog, and wasn't even bothered when Gog sheeped it. Boris rules. '

Yeah Boris you are too cool to be hanging out with those lame asses.

J.A.Sucker
10-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Not White Zin: that's worse than hooking up with a fat chick. Even if you did it, you wouldn't tell your buddies, right? It was a barrolo, IIRC.

Cancer Merchant
10-02-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is that bootleg or legal?

from lonelyplanet thailand:

jungle liquour in the north alcohol content can be as high as 95%...its the drink of low income thai's...25-50 cents worth intoxicate 3-4 people....roots and herbs are used for flavor.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's legal, can be bought in stores in China and the US. Look for rice wine/liquor or jiu. Builds character, even sitting in the back of the cabinet where it will never see the light of day.

Ulysses
10-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Man, wait 'til these guys get a writeup on The Return to The Chinese w/ Special Guests.

Boris
10-02-2005, 02:03 AM
I don't know man. Do you think OOT would really be interested in this story?

Ulysses
10-02-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw OOT, I want to see a transcript of the conversation Sucker had w/ Girl #2 when she went outside for a smoke and he followed her out to go work the Sucker A-Game. She really was a champ for insisting on drinking The Chinese.

Anchor Steam
Martini
Cabernet
Fernet
Jameson's
Beer
Beer
Ketel Soda
Beer

I don't think that's a full accounting either. Hmmmm.. No wonder I felt like crap today.

NLSoldier
10-02-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw OOT, I want to see a transcript of the conversation Sucker had w/ Girl #2 when she went outside for a smoke and he followed her out to go work the Sucker A-Game. She really was a champ for insisting on drinking The Chinese.

Anchor Steam
Martini
Cabernet
Fernet
Jameson's
Beer
Beer
Ketel Soda
Beer

I don't think that's a full accounting either. Hmmmm.. No wonder I felt like crap today.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope when i am 30 or 40 or whatever I still party as hard as you guys.

Ulysses
10-02-2005, 02:29 AM
Here was the problem w/ last night. Had happy hour w/ a friend, was supposed to meet some other friends, but that ended up not happening. So then, I rope Sucker and Boris in, and they show up after I've had a running start. And then, there are more reinforcements later when friends join up w/ us after leaving a baseball game. Sucker wimped out and left, but Boris of course rallied to the very end. The multiple shifts of people being involved led to it being an especially rough evening. Anyway, I think it only fitting that Sucker present the story in its entirety as a followup to his excellent post recounting his first experience with The Chinese.

NLSoldier
10-02-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here was the problem w/ last night. Had happy hour w/ a friend, was supposed to meet some other friends, but that ended up not happening. So then, I rope Sucker and Boris in, and they show up after I've had a running start. And then, there are more reinforcements later when friends join up w/ us after leaving a baseball game. Sucker wimped out and left, but Boris of course rallied to the very end. The multiple shifts of people being involved led to it being an especially rough evening. Anyway, I think it only fitting that Sucker present the story in its entirety as a followup to his excellent post recounting his first experience with The Chinese.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. i guess having a running mate as aweome as boris is key. sucker wimping out and leaving dissapoints me.

ThaSaltCracka
10-02-2005, 02:37 AM
based on what I have read in this thread(which has been one of the best in OOT in a while), I think you guys could probably party as hard as me.

Boris
10-02-2005, 02:39 AM
you know the more I think about it, it's really a shame that bruiser wasn't with us last night.

KaneKungFu123
10-02-2005, 04:29 AM
http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/images/img_weddingcrashers_a.jpg

this comes to mind.

shant
10-02-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think so. Do you have any idea how we got to North Beach? I really have no clue.

PS: FU

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're really drunk you're going to end up in North Beach somehow.

Ulysses
10-02-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you know the more I think about it, it's really a shame that bruiser wasn't with us last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he would have had two chicks at the same time.

STLantny
10-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Any links on where to find it on the net?

theBruiser500
10-02-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he would have had two chicks at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

what does that mean?

newfant
10-02-2005, 12:37 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of a Happy Days Reunion.

The good old days:
http://www.achievement.org/achievers/how0/large/how0-025.jpg

Now:
http://digilander.libero.it/happydays/anniversario/a23.jpg

Matt Flynn
10-02-2005, 01:19 PM
it might kill him.

NLSoldier
10-02-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it might kill him.

[/ QUOTE ]

the chinese? or the two chicks at the same time?

Cancer Merchant
10-02-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it might kill him.

[/ QUOTE ]

the chinese? or the two chicks at the same time?

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is dying, is it worth living? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheWorstPlayer
10-02-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You'd have to buy the wine. My tastes aren't cheap.

[/ QUOTE ]
This seems like a most fair offer.

J.A.Sucker
10-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Well then next time, I'll invite you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

J.A.Sucker
10-02-2005, 11:27 PM
You'll see when the new report goes up.

J.A.Sucker
10-02-2005, 11:29 PM
FYI, the mother of all trip reports is coming sometime this week. A really good story, indeed. I'm going to actually put more than 10 minutes into writing the original post, too. I hope we can get 500 replies to it.

Ulysses
10-02-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
FYI, the mother of all trip reports is coming sometime this week. A really good story, indeed. I'm going to actually put more than 10 minutes into writing the original post, too. I hope we can get 500 replies to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet. OK email me a copy for fact-checking. Man, I have been holding back on writing about this just because I knew you would come up with something good.

J.A.Sucker
10-02-2005, 11:38 PM
Maybe I should post it in serial form, no? In the same thread, of course.

TheWorstPlayer
10-03-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet. OK email me a copy for fact-checking. Man, I have been holding back on writing about this just because I knew you would come up with something good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Emailing for fact checking is 100% unacceptable. All incorrect 'facts' must be stated for entertainment value and then correct in the thread itself. WTF, isn't this the most basic of OOT trip report knowledge?