PDA

View Full Version : Fell in love with a 2+2er, need advice

brazilio
09-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Last week I drove up to New Jersey with a friend of mine from years ago. I currently live in SC, and we visited a whole bunch of people. The culmination of the trip, however, was our visit with JoshuaD and the subsequent trip to the Borg where I wrecked it up for 30BB in 120 hands.

When I first set eyes on Josh, I was 100% for him and only him. The way he stood there on the balcony in his self-assured way talking on the phone to other New Jersey people in that funny Northeastern way of talking, it just melted my heart. Jesus I still think I'm in love. The way he took me owning his AA with AQs, it made me lust after him all the more. I've never told him that I'm gay because it just never came up, and I'm really here looking for advice. Anyway, here's the deal. The last night I was there, his girlfriend, my friend, he, and I all went out to dinner at a pretty nice restaurant. My friend with me is an enthrallingly awesome woman, and she and JoshuaD got into a fantastic conversation at the dinner table. His girlfriend and I happened to be both going back to the salad bar, but just as I got there I suddenly got violent cramps and had to rush to the bathroom, his girlfriend in attendance to make sure I was all right. I didn't really know how to tell her anything about the situation, so just as we got to the bathroom area, I jabbed her in the face with my knife to disable her and then choked her until her face turned blue and her mouth opened and closed like a little fish trying to gasp its last breaths. I debated an instant evisceration, but decided against it because the knife wasn't all that sharp and she'd bleed a lot.

Now here's the dilemma. How should I have gotten rid of the body, and how can I advance my burgeoning romance with the previously heterosexual JoshuaD?

PoBoy321
09-30-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How should I have gotten rid of the body

[/ QUOTE ]

You were in AC? Dude, find a pit boss, ask for Sal, he'll tell you what to do.

jakethebake
09-30-2005, 02:05 PM
This is either very funny or very lame. I'm torn. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Soul Daddy
09-30-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm going with the former.

peterchi
09-30-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's pretty much how I feel about all of Brazilio's posts, they are either hilarious or asinine. Although recently his batting average has been extremely high.

This one's a winner to me.

Blarg
09-30-2005, 02:20 PM
I think I'm torn too. But not in a good way.

rohjoh
09-30-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't really know how to tell her anything about the situation, so just as we got to the bathroom area, I jabbed her in the face with my knife

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought this was pretty lame until this line caught be by suprise. This made me laugh.

steelcmg
09-30-2005, 02:23 PM
So r u a guy or a girl?

brazilio
09-30-2005, 02:24 PM
Spell correctly when asking a question you troglodyte.

steelcmg
09-30-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Spell correctly when asking a question you troglodyte.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as i know short hand writing is fine.
So FCUK douche bag

peterchi
09-30-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So r u a guy or a girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The last night I was there, his girlfriend, my friend, he, and I all went out to dinner at a pretty nice restaurant

[/ QUOTE ]
Thus JoshuaD is a dood.

[ QUOTE ]
and how can I advance my burgeoning romance with the previously heterosexual JoshuaD?

[/ QUOTE ]
Thus brazilio is a dood.

FlopComesBricks
09-30-2005, 02:33 PM
Lob some jizzam onto your hand then rub it into his face.

Works everytime... mostly.

peachy
09-30-2005, 02:37 PM
scaryyyy

Jersey Nick
09-30-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The culmination of the trip, however, was our visit with JoshuaD and the subsequent trip to the Borg where I wrecked it up for 30BB in 120 hands.

When I first set eyes on Josh, I was 100% for him and only him. The way he stood there on the balcony in his self-assured way talking on the phone to other New Jersey people in that funny Northeastern way of talking, it just melted my heart. Jesus I still think I'm in love. The way he took me owning his AA with AQs, it made me lust after him all the more.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/jerseynick/nopkrinoot.gif

JoshuaD
09-30-2005, 05:11 PM
You left out the part about the foursome with the corpse.