PDA

View Full Version : Which site is the best...

SKatuska
05-16-2003, 03:55 PM
Hey everyone. Right now I play on Ultimate Bet, but I want to start using some tracking software, and Poker Stat only works on Paradise and Poker Tracker works on Party and Paradise and a few others but not Ultimate Bet. If anyone either knows good tracking software for Ultimate Bet, or if anyone has any feedback whether to use Paradise Poker or Party Poker, let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated.

adam74
05-16-2003, 04:10 PM
Your options are Paradise, Stars and Party/Empire. A lot of it depends on what game(s) you play and at what limits. I'd suggest you download the software for all of them and take a look for yourself.

General opinions are probably likely to include things such as: Party/Empire have the softest games of the three; Stars is best for tournaments; choose Paradise if you want a guaranteed game at any time, day or night. And the bonus whores will probably suggest that you play at Party/Empire. But if you're more specific about what games/limits you play, people will be able to offer more advice, I would think.

RollaJ
05-16-2003, 04:11 PM
use party or empire or paradise, use pokertracker, say no to drugs

SKatuska
05-16-2003, 04:52 PM
adam, thanks alot for your feedback. the highest limits i ever play is 5-10, i dont know if that helps.

richie
05-17-2003, 12:43 AM
I would try Party/Empire, and use Pokertracker. Softer games, and plenty of low limit games available.