PDA

View Full Version : Empire Poker- "Pending Release"

smokylosecannon
09-30-2005, 01:36 PM
I know this is stupid question, but I am getting no response from Empire. I cleared required raked hands (500) for my $100 reload bonus. Now, bonus account page says "bonus released", but actual cashier page shows $0 bonus, but it also says "Pending Release". This means they haven't release my bonus yet, right? I e-mailed them for a few times, but I got no response. I needed cash, so after I waited a few days I cashed out all my bankroll at Empire. I thought I can cash out again when empire credit my account with bonus. Its been about a week, but it still says "Pending Release"- anyone had same problem? Did I violate term by cashing out???

aucu
09-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Check your account history, it should show the credit to your account. The cashier page shows $0 bonus because you have it.

smokylosecannon
09-30-2005, 03:05 PM
Thanks, it does say "credit" so I guess I didn't win as much as I thought I won. PT can't distinguish between euro and empire so there was no way for me to know how much I won in which site. But then, why its says "Pending Release"???

Thythe
09-30-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, it does say "credit" so I guess I didn't win as much as I thought I won. PT can't distinguish between euro and empire so there was no way for me to know how much I won in which site. But then, why its says "Pending Release"???

[/ QUOTE ]

Pending release is where they put your total dollars that are pending release. In your case, 0 dollars are pending release. This is my case too.

Pokeraddict
09-30-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you can, if you have combined the aliases into one stat remove the Empire alias for the time being and check the stats, you will always be able to put it back.

Tk79
09-30-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you can, if you have combined the aliases into one stat remove the Empire alias for the time being and check the stats, you will always be able to put it back.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can also go to the "game notes" tab and select only the alias that you want to look at and then hit "get all".