PDA

View Full Version : Another passive hand

kurosh
09-30-2005, 10:38 AM
SB is LP. BB is a big LAG.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: (3 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: (6 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls

B Dids
09-30-2005, 10:45 AM
I bet the flop, just because I think vs the binds you'll take down the bot right there often enough.

The turn is fine.

The river, I'm tempted to raise the lag here if I don't think the SB will covercall.

09-30-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I bet the flop, just because I think vs the binds you'll take down the bot right there often enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Against a LAG and a LP I like the check. There is way to much on this flop for a LP to call with. Overs, tons of draws, lots of mid pair type hands. And this is also the kind of flop LAGs love to checkraise. I don't think you have enough folding equity here, and it's not super likely you still have the best hand, but your hand does have some value to it, so getting to see another card for free is nice.

09-30-2005, 11:00 AM
I agree with B Dids except that I like an overcall better.
The LP guy calls with any pair and you may be behind to BB's flush or 2pair.

kurosh
09-30-2005, 11:53 AM
I think the chances of me taking this down on the flop are very slim and I will be CR'd a large portion of the time.