PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh!!! She's 15!!!

Cumulonimbus
09-30-2005, 02:54 AM
So I think I'm in a bad mood. I'm 20 and I met this girl on myspace who's incredibly hot, and her myspace said she was 16 and I was 19 when I met her... and we talk on the phone and hit it off really well, and I thought that was cool cuz the difference between 16 and 19 is 3 years.

So fast forward, after talking to her for about a month almost every night, I'm going down to her town with a buddy to hang out with her. Then tonight, bam, she says something about being a 15 year old and I'm stunned. Apparently, the minimum age to be on myspace is 16 so she had to lie, and she didn't know I thought she was 15.

Now keep in mind that she's gorgeous and talking to her is just like talking to a girl my age. WTF do I do??? Come on, OOT, help me out here!!!

tdarko
09-30-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I think I'm in a bad mood. I'm 20 and I met this girl on myspace

[/ QUOTE ]
this is where i stopped reading.

tonypaladino
Do you have to ask?

SIIHP

Edit: And Videotape it.

MyTurn2Raise
stop now!

It is a crime. There is no getting around it. Be friend if you want, but there is no touch until she is of age. check ageofconsent.com for the relative state laws.

Seadood228
09-30-2005, 02:59 AM
I can't tell you what you don't do..

Seriously, seems like a lot of trouble to go through for a young guy like yourself. I guess if you are really into her though..

but you'll regret it.

09-30-2005, 03:00 AM
Youll never be a man if you dont have sex with her

mmbt0ne
09-30-2005, 03:00 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Then tonight, bam, she says something about being a 15 year old and I'm stunned.

[/ QUOTE ]

18?!

http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~cult/images/quagmire.gif

Girl: "MOM!"
Quagmire: "I like where this is going. GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIG-I-DY."

TheMainEvent
09-30-2005, 03:01 AM
I think its funny that you were totally cool with it when she was 16 but now that she's a whole year or less younger you're flipping out.

Cumulonimbus
09-30-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I think I'm in a bad mood. I'm 20 and I met this girl on myspace

[/ QUOTE ]
this is where i stopped reading.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's college, man. Myspace is one of the best ways to meet people. It sounds stupid, but hey, it's gotten me laid before, and for that, I shall not complain.

Stuey
09-30-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Come on, OOT, help me out here!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How? Tell you what you want to hear?

Even I can't do it sorry.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm scum btw incase you have not noticed.

MyTurn2Raise
09-30-2005, 03:03 AM
I'm serious...it's illegal and wrong. Pick on the easy freshman at college. You still should be smarter than them and they are easy enough to manipulate. Why do you think I still live in a college town?

LoaferGee12
09-30-2005, 03:04 AM
YSSCSIIHP

Cumulonimbus
09-30-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think its funny that you were totally cool with it when she was 16 but now that she's a whole year or less younger you're flipping out.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my thoughts..... it doesn't seem like that big of a deal when I think about it. She's still the same person as when I was 19 and I thought she was 16.

Now as far as crimes go, I really don't care about breaking the law. BUT, I do have morals, and I understand why the law is there; so morally speaking, is it that wrong???

Cumulonimbus
09-30-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm serious...it's illegal and wrong. Pick on the easy freshman at college. You still should be smarter than them and they are easy enough to manipulate. Why do you think I still live in a college town?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there is an abundant supply of freshmen this year. But that's not the case though, it's not just about getting laid; the idea of this road trip to visit this beautiful girl who I get along with better than most every other girl I've met at college is very appealing.

mmbt0ne
09-30-2005, 03:07 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my thoughts..... it doesn't seem like that big of a deal when I think about it. She's still the same person as when I was 19 and I thought she was 16.

Now as far as crimes go, I really don't care about breaking the law. BUT, I do have morals, and I understand why the law is there; so morally speaking, is it that wrong???

[/ QUOTE ]

Just say the illuminati set you up.

tonypaladino
09-30-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously she doens't care.

Once concern would be a father/brother kicking your ass because you defiled their 15 year old girl.

Y'know, now that I think about it, I think there is a serious ethical line at 16. Don't do it.

I am 22, and I would probabbly bang a 17 year old if I had the chance, but 16 seems a little questionable, and 15 seems more like a child than a teenager.

JaBlue
09-30-2005, 03:11 AM
I believe its pronounced... menage a trois?

TheMainEvent
09-30-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well there is an abundant supply of freshmen this year. But that's not the case though, it's not just about getting laid; the idea of this road trip to visit this beautiful girl who I get along with better than most every other girl I've met at college is very appealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Long distance illegal relationship between a 19 year old and a 15 year old who met on myspace...Statistically, the chance of a relationship that fits this description working is 0%

JaBlue
09-30-2005, 03:12 AM
who said anything about a relationship?

Stuey
09-30-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Then tonight, bam, she says something about being a 15 year old and I'm stunned. Apparently, the minimum age to be on myspace is 16 so she had to lie, and she didn't know I thought she was 15.

[/ QUOTE ]

Often when they lie about their age be it older or younger they only tell a partial truth to start with. She could be much younger like 13!

Like in Trainspotting.

TheMainEvent
09-30-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
who said anything about a relationship?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
it's not just about getting laid

[/ QUOTE ]

Cumulonimbus
09-30-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Long distance illegal relationship between a 19 year old and a 15 year old who met on myspace...Statistically, the chance of a relationship that fits this description working is 0%

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'm not looking for a relationship in the immediate future and neither is she.

Crimson
09-30-2005, 03:15 AM
She is most definantly 12. Go for it, 8 years is no big, the judge will understand you just wanted to SIIHP.

durron597
09-30-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Well I'm not looking for a relationship in the immediate future and neither is she.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I don't see the problem... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Patience kemosabe...

chuddo
09-30-2005, 03:21 AM
http://www.carchaos.com/car_crash_pictures/75_car_pileup/75_car_pileup.jpg

tdarko
09-30-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Myspace is one of the best ways to meet people

[/ QUOTE ]
what a great way to ruin social skills. sit in front of your computer and get to know them so that when you are at the age when this doesn't work anymore you won't know how to meet anyone. yeah it does sound stupid and everything i have seen from being on this site and from my gf's little brother has been seriously lame.

go out and meet people the real way, its been working for hundreds of years.

MyTurn2Raise
09-30-2005, 03:28 AM
I think you'be seen too many cusack movies

While I love the idea of that special someone, I see very little in life to confirm it. Meet more people.

Stuey
09-30-2005, 03:32 AM
Who knows the formula they use to figure out if this is really as bad as we think? I can't find it atm.

MyTurn2Raise
09-30-2005, 03:33 AM
Moreover, this will never work out. There is something in her past/personality/whatever that made her lie and attract an older guy. (It's quite possible there was a bad daddy or uncle. I'm not kidding either.) She will put you into that role as the older male. In a few years, she will hate you because of what the previous older male did. It will not matter if you are John F'ing Cusack. Run, run away.

But, you're a guy, and brain #1 has taken control. If she's hot, you're screwed. You're instincts, chemistry, thought patterns are all wrong.

I wish you luck.

BTW-most 15/16 year olds are unfulfilling sexual partners.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I get worked up about this cuz I've listened to loveline for the better part of a decade now. I listen every night while 4-tabling. I'm kind of a geek expert at topics that come up on the show often. Forgive my soapbox. I'm no saint myself. I just know what one is supposed to do.

private joker
09-30-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've listened to loveline for the better part of a decade now.

[/ QUOTE ]

We should do an OOT version of Germany or Florida. I put you in charge of figuring out what it should be and how it would work.

MyTurn2Raise
09-30-2005, 03:42 AM
I'd probably due a poll and I think I've been banned from those after my Laguna Beach ones today.

whiskeytown
09-30-2005, 03:43 AM
in times like this, you need pure wisdom - I present to you Townes Van Zandt - No Deal - verse 3 -

When true love knocked upon my door
she'd just barely turned fifteen
and I was a little bit nervous
if you know just what I mean.
But I've heard somewhere
that true love conquers all
and I figured that was that
then I started having dreams 'bout
being chased out of town
wearing nothing but my cowboy hat.

No deal; you can't sell this stuff to me
No deal, I'm going back to Tennesee

if something was bad for someone, Townes did it though - I think he eventually did marry a 16 year old -

personally, if I were you, I would run....fast.

RB

Blarg
09-30-2005, 03:44 AM
Surely getting years in jail while huge guys with AIDS forcibly stick it in your pooper, and then getting out and having to pay child support, is well worth it if you can boink some junior high school kid you've never met or even seen before in real life.

sexdrugsmoney
09-30-2005, 03:45 AM
I want to ask for a pic of what she looks like, but I'm afraid it will be used against you in a future court case.

ChipWrecked
09-30-2005, 03:49 AM
Um, am I the first to say '15 will get you 20'?

DougShrapnel
09-30-2005, 03:50 AM
Meet her parents, tell them your age, and hint at your intentions. If they are cool with it, and she is cool with it, I don't see any moral or legal problems arising.

sexdrugsmoney
09-30-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Meet her parents, tell them your age, and hint at your intentions. If they are cool with it, and she is cool with it, I don't see any moral or legal problems arising.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good advice,

Maybe you can trade a camel for her my friend. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MyTurn2Raise
09-30-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Um, am I the first to say '15 will get you 20'?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are...nice!

chuddo
09-30-2005, 03:58 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/cumulo.jpg

ChipWrecked
09-30-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/cumulo.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

zephed
09-30-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've listened to loveline for the better part of a decade now.

[/ QUOTE ]

We should do an OOT version of Germany or Florida. I put you in charge of figuring out what it should be and how it would work.

[/ QUOTE ]
Done.

Germany or Florida (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=1610501&amp;S earchpage=6&amp;Main=1610501&amp;Words=%2Bgermany+%2Bor&amp;to pic=&amp;Search=true#Post1610501)

Germany or Florida (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=1522191&amp;S earchpage=8&amp;Main=1522191&amp;Words=%2Bgermany+%2Bor&amp;to pic=&amp;Search=true#Post1522191)

jaybee_70
09-30-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BUT, I do have morals, and I understand why the law is there; so morally speaking, is it that wrong???

[/ QUOTE ]

It's wrong. There might be VERY few exceptions to messing with a minor, but this ain't one of them.

Joe

MyTurn2Raise
09-30-2005, 04:12 AM
A t-shirt for the OP to wear when meeting her (http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a528/a528.gif)

Cumulonimbus
09-30-2005, 04:19 AM
Jesus, this thread exploded. I'm putting that Pedophilia Rocks pic as my MSN picture, BTW.

cassette
09-30-2005, 04:52 AM
The correct equation is half your age + 7.
Hmm... So let's see.....
20/2+7 = 17.
Missed by 2 years. Yup, you're gross.

Cumulonimbus
09-30-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The correct equation is half your age + 7.
Hmm... So let's see.....
20/2+7 = 17.
Missed by 2 years. Yup, you're gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only listen to CDs.

tonypaladino
09-30-2005, 04:58 AM
So this girl I was dating called me a pedophile. I said "Whoa, that's a big word for a 12 year old"

cassette
09-30-2005, 05:26 AM
So this girl I was dating called me a pedophile. I said, "Whoa, that's a big word for a 15 year old."

Dave G.
09-30-2005, 05:53 AM
If you're talking about morality, that's up to you to decide. I don't think it's unreasonable to want to sleep with her from that standpoint. Heck, nature pretty much intended for us to be having sex with girls much younger than 18. They wouldn't develop the capacity for procreation so much earlier if that wasn't so, and the human race itself wouldn't have survived if we waited that long in the past. I don't think there's anything "sick" or "disgusting" about having sex with a 15 year old girl, in fact it's just a part of nature.

However, you do have to consider the legal side effect of this, since human society has deemed it unacceptable and therefore illegal. There are plenty of other chicks who won't get you a 10 year prison sentence with a bunch of surly dudes ready to lube you up and pass you around the shower room. It sucks, but all things considered, I think you should pass. The damage to your life and the risk is just not worth sex with someone who probably isn't any good at it anyway.

(You should also remember that police agencies and the like often like to run stings where they pose as underage girls online and try to lure guys into meeting them, then BAM, they get arrested.)

tomdemaine
09-30-2005, 05:53 AM
I met a girl in L.A.
The million dollar kind
She was all for all or nothing
She was open all the time
But when I called her number
Her mother's on the line sayin'
You've no business
As God's my witness
With a child as young as mine

So make sure that she's old enough
Before you blow your mind
She may look like she knows enough
But look in her eye
And if so
Let her go
You'll let her down in style

Dave G.
09-30-2005, 06:07 AM
She's only 15
She's the reason, the reason that I can't sleep
You say illegal
I say, legal's never been my scene
Oh yeah...

I tried like hell but I'm out of control
All in the name of,
All in the name of rock and roll
All in the name of rock
All in the name of rock and roll,
All in the name of rock
For sex and sex I'd sell my soul
All in the name of,
All in the name of rock.

Pretty pretty so innocent
She says you aint seen nothing yet
Brings me a dirty dirty magazine
There she was for all the world to see!
Oh yeah!

Evan
09-30-2005, 06:12 AM
How can you ask this without pictures?

jakethebake
09-30-2005, 06:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Youll never be a man if you dont have sex with her

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad advice guy?

jakethebake
09-30-2005, 06:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
YSSCSIIHP

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

savman
09-30-2005, 06:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

(You should also remember that police agencies and the like often like to run stings where they pose as underage girls online and try to lure guys into meeting them, then BAM, they get arrested.)

[/ QUOTE ]

she is 15. end of discussion. however, fwiw my former HS principal was busted in an undercover sting where the agents portrayed themselves as a 15 year old girl. a meeting was arranged and next thing you know this cat is looking at hard time. BTW he was the superintendant of schools for a neighboring county at the time of his arrest.....lol.

PoBoy321
09-30-2005, 06:47 AM
Myspace is really the biggest waste of time on the internet (well, maybe 2nd biggest). I used to browse it every now and then just to see what my old friends were up to, but then I realized that the only people with myspace accounts are weird artsy and/or emo kids who want everyone to think they're depressed and lonely, then are like "OMG!!!!1!!!11!1!eleventyeleven!!!1!!!1! I /images/graemlins/heart.gif MySpace!"

At least I found out that the really weird girl who everyone thought was a lesbian is actually bi and moved to Iowa and got a bunch of tattoos of cats drinking milk.

Sheepscot
09-30-2005, 07:33 AM
Just post her myspace acct so we can check her out.

Or just give us a few details, and we can find it ourselves /images/graemlins/wink.gif

codewarrior
09-30-2005, 07:56 AM
As a college "man", if you think anything a 15 year old has to say is remotely interesting, you are an intellectual ameboa.

jakethebake
09-30-2005, 07:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As a college "man", if you think anything a 15 year old has to say is remotely interesting, you are an intellectual ameboa.

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!LIKEOMGTHATISSONOTTRUE!1!1!1

ChipWrecked
09-30-2005, 07:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"It feels like a wet chicken neck."

diebitter
09-30-2005, 07:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Except, 'well, okay, if you want. And you're sure I gotta swallow?'

PoBoy321
09-30-2005, 08:00 AM
We need more details about the girl. What she looks like, where she's from, how far she is from you, common interests, whatever. I'm a sucker for romance and I think that you just might be able to find true love.

kurosh
09-30-2005, 08:45 AM
If you want serious advice, you stop talking to her, and it isn't close. I wouldn't touch most 16 year olds at 19. Don't view it as "only 3 years." It's "only 3 years" when you're 40 and she's 37. At this age, there is a HUGE leap in both physical and mental maturity.

mslif
09-30-2005, 08:55 AM
I have not read all the replies but you should not be seeing this girl. She is underaged and she lied. What else could she be lying about? This is really a no-brainer. She might be hot but she is not worth jail time. Think with the right head on this one.

RunDownHouse
09-30-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this beautiful girl who I get along with better than most every other girl I've met at college is very appealing.

[/ QUOTE ]
This statement and the fact that you're even considering this speaks more to your maturity than hers.

PoBoy321
09-30-2005, 09:12 AM
FYI, we got her. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3538111&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=1)

TheWorstPlayer
09-30-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
FYI, we got her. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3538111&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=1)

[/ QUOTE ]
This thread has just become moot. Very soon there will be no chance in hell that Kyle will hit this. Nice job, OOT.

steelcmg
09-30-2005, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This thread has just become moot. Very soon there will be no chance in hell that Kyle will hit this. Nice job, OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we are doing him a huge favor. We are keeping him from commiting a crime.

theben
09-30-2005, 10:03 AM
if you are a low dirty sketchball, you know what to do. if you are a semi-decent human being, then let her grow up. 20 year olds have no business with 15 year old children

gabbahh
09-30-2005, 10:21 AM
If you like her so much: Wait????
Otherwise u just want to funk her, and she is a lil bit 2 young for da Prince...

Richie Rich
09-30-2005, 10:29 AM
Rule of thumb you should NEVER, EVER forget: you get 20 years for doing 15 years.

meleader2
09-30-2005, 10:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
stop now!

It is a crime. There is no getting around it. Be friend if you want, but there is no touch until she is of age. check ageofconsent.com for the relative state laws.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a setup. a sting. don't meet her.

Blarg
09-30-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Myspace is one of the best ways to meet people

[/ QUOTE ]
what a great way to ruin social skills. sit in front of your computer and get to know them so that when you are at the age when this doesn't work anymore you won't know how to meet anyone. yeah it does sound stupid and everything i have seen from being on this site and from my gf's little brother has been seriously lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hundreds??? Oh no, are the creationists moving the timeline up again?

jakethebake
09-30-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hundreds??? Oh no, are the creationists moving the timeline up again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PITTM
09-30-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How can you ask this without pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]