PDA

View Full Version : Good places to "hang out" with chicks

Willluck
09-30-2005, 02:33 AM
I donno, I guess I want some ideas for something outside of the box. Going to a movie flat out sux for a first date or even a second date if you haven't made a move yet. Dinner is okay, but everyone does dinner for a date *yawn*. I have done coffee b4 but it was kind of weird because it was 8:00 PM and it looked like I just didn't know what else to do, I think it helped lead to my demise. Once I went to a hookah bar, but it was her idea; this was pretty good but some chicks aren't into the smoking. Things like Mini golf are good, and sports and stuff but a lot of girls hate these things especially 8s and up. Anyone else have any other ideas?

Sorry in advance if there has already been 5 threads like this.

Edit: preferably things that someone who is under 21 can do. (I'm in between fakes)

09-30-2005, 02:35 AM
The best place you can hang out is in their mouth.

Willluck
09-30-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The best place you can hang out is in their mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]brilliant, IMO.

TheMetetron
09-30-2005, 02:41 AM
Take her to a bar and get her stupid drunk. SIIHP is much easier after this.

NLSoldier
09-30-2005, 02:42 AM
go to the beach. if you arent by a beach i guess you are SOL.

tonypaladino
09-30-2005, 02:43 AM
Moster truck rally. Chicks dig that kinda [censored].

Or a strip club. Buy her a lap dance and I guarantee she'll put out.

09-30-2005, 02:44 AM
Ok, here are some real ideas wizzze guy:
1) Go out vandalizing things. Try not to cry.
2) Go to her house. Use your imagination.
3) Go downtown. Pretend to be spontaneous, but in actuality, have nearly every stop planned and scouted. Yes you will need ammunition for this mission. Yes you will get to wear the infrared goggles.
4) Go to a hockey game. Face paint is a must. You gotta support the team.

Willluck
09-30-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]BRILLIANT, IMO. SERIOUSLY, this is the one.

I am not being sarcastic.

Willluck
09-30-2005, 02:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Seriously?

09-30-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DIE

tonypaladino
09-30-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, <font color="white">as far as you know</font>.

Willluck
09-30-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, <font color="white">as far as you know</font>.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, I believe you, <font color="white"> as far as you know</font>.

Willluck
09-30-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DIE

[/ QUOTE ] WHY?

tonypaladino
09-30-2005, 02:59 AM
Ha! It's like it's funny because you went and used the same gag right back at me......only it's not.

09-30-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DIE

[/ QUOTE ] WHY?

[/ QUOTE ]

Willluck
09-30-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ha! It's like it's funny because you went and used the same gag right back at me......only it's not.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, mine sucked.
Yours didn't make sense to me though.

LoaferGee12
09-30-2005, 03:03 AM
This thread went way over my head.

Willluck
09-30-2005, 03:04 AM
your reply has been the best so far, I actually had thought about the downtown thing. the only problem is that me and this chick did something similar to this b4 only it didn't go as smooth as I had hoped.

MyTurn2Raise
09-30-2005, 03:06 AM
try a nice pool hall

Willluck
09-30-2005, 03:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]I have another friend who suggested the same thing, problem is...I am pretty bad at pool. Luckily there is a billiards room in my new apartment so I have been practicing lately.

TheCroShow
09-30-2005, 05:22 AM
i know you say dinner is out of the question, but invite her over for a home-cooked meal. new apartment you say? make up some story about how you want her to be your first dinner guest or some [censored]

Dave G.
09-30-2005, 06:09 AM
You don't have to hang out anywhere in particular with a chick. Today I met a cool girl and we had lunch. I didn't plan for that, I just felt hungry so I said hey lets get some lunch. Then we just walked around the city, got some icecream, sat down along the waterside and just enjoyed each others company.

It didn't matter where we went, we didn't have a plan, it was just a good way to spend some time together and develop some intimacy. After a while we figured out that we were both pretty attracted to each other, so I held her hand and we kissed.

Don't worry too much about having to "do" something just cause you're with a girl. Hang out with her, have fun, and if that works, it doesn't really matter what you do.

PoBoy321
09-30-2005, 06:13 AM
Go kill a hobo. They don't have families. No one will miss them.

WackityWhiz
09-30-2005, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't have to hang out anywhere in particular with a chick. Today I met a cool girl and we had lunch. I didn't plan for that, I just felt hungry so I said hey lets get some lunch. Then we just walked around the city, got some icecream, sat down along the waterside and just enjoyed each others company.

It didn't matter where we went, we didn't have a plan, it was just a good way to spend some time together and develop some intimacy. After a while we figured out that we were both pretty attracted to each other, so I held her hand and we kissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This kinda sounds like the Sims

Dave G.
09-30-2005, 07:04 AM
I've never played the sims, but I'm glad you seem to enjoy it. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

whiskeytown
09-30-2005, 01:08 PM
if it's the middle of winter I'll take them to the St. Paul Conservatory.... -

it's - 10 degrees outside, and you and the girl are sitting in a massive greenhouse that smells like a tropical jungle - you take your jacket off and just chill in the warm greenhouse air.

it does wonders for your senses and is just a great place to hang...find something like that around where you live, but bear in mind, it's really only fun in winter....when you've missed the smell of nature for a couple months...

something about smell - it can trigger the most powerful memories in the brain, and something like a tropical forest can usually trigger some good times in a girl... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

09-30-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]I have another friend who suggested the same thing, problem is...I am pretty bad at pool. Luckily there is a billiards room in my new apartment so I have been practicing lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you have problems with women. You have to be good at pool to go to a pool hall with her? Jesus loosen up. Make some terrible shots and laugh about it.

In short, you are not very confident if you don't feel like you can go play pool with a girl even though you are terrible. Girls will all sense this = You don't get any.

FouTight
09-30-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

it's - 10 degrees outside, and you and the girl are sitting in a massive greenhouse that smells like a tropical jungle - you take your jacket off and just chill in the warm greenhouse air.

it does wonders for your senses and is just a great place to hang...find something like that around where you live, but bear in mind, it's really only fun in winter....when you've missed the smell of nature for a couple months...

something about smell - it can trigger the most powerful memories in the brain, and something like a tropical forest can usually trigger some good times in a girl... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget your rollerblade brand inline skates.

Willluck
10-01-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]I actually live in Little Canada now, so I could go to this same place. Good advice for december

oddjob
10-01-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

only they both sucked

Willluck
10-01-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you have problems with women. You have to be good at pool to go to a pool hall with her? Jesus loosen up. Make some terrible shots and laugh about it.

In short, you are not very confident if you don't feel like you can go play pool with a girl even though you are terrible. Girls will all sense this = You don't get any.

[/ QUOTE ]good point. once I went bowling with a girl who kicked my ass and I just made fun of myself the entire time, and it worked to my advantage actually. I suppose I can lighten up about the pool thing. This different girl is seriously a 9 or a 10 (she could be a model, I would eat her after I [censored] her), so I kinda want to impress her.

10-01-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]good point. once I went bowling with a girl who kicked my ass and I just made fun of myself the entire time, and it worked to my advantage actually. I suppose I can lighten up about the pool thing. This different girl is seriously a 9 or a 10 (she could be a model, I would eat her after I [censored] her), so I kinda want to impress her.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you put 9's or 10's on a pedestal above a normal girl and it prevents you from having some genuine fun with them because you are trying to impress them you are going to stumble over all the same problems that every other guy has with getting a 9 or 10. But you have to realize this for yourself, usually through failure. Good luck impressing her.

I'm sure you'd do better if you just sucked at pool and went with a great attitude and no pressure to actually be good. I can see you trying to impress her, missing an easy shot, and going off on yourself about how you def should have made that one. Oh yeah that will get her going.

Willluck
10-01-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you put 9's or 10's on a pedestal above a normal girl and it prevents you from having some genuine fun with them because you are trying to impress them you are going to stumble over all the same problems that every other guy has with getting a 9 or 10. But you have to realize this for yourself, usually through failure. Good luck impressing her.

I'm sure you'd do better if you just sucked at pool and went with a great attitude and no pressure to actually be good. I can see you trying to impress her, missing an easy shot, and going off on yourself about how you def should have made that one. Oh yeah that will get her going.

[/ QUOTE ]don't worry I don't have her on a pedestal. I dropped neghits and I am playing the situation very cool. But that is exactly why I wouldn't want to play pool with her, because I know I will miss shots and criticize myself naturally.

iluzion
10-01-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]

assuming more than likely she probobly also isnt any good, this would be much better that you suck. it's so much more fun on a pool/bowling/putput date if you both suck, because your competing hard but neither are really doing anything.

and to the guy who was talking about the greenhouse place, im curious, where are you from?

dynamite
10-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Where is the St. Paul Conservatory? Is it part of como park on Lexington?

whiskeytown
10-01-2005, 08:18 PM
yes - right to the east of the Como Park zoo - RB

BobboFitos
10-01-2005, 09:11 PM
dont do mini golf, she'll think you're gay. (or maybe just me)

coffee or a drink really are the two most common, and best. They're most common for a reason.

Willluck
10-01-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dont do mini golf, she'll think you're gay. (or maybe just me)

[/ QUOTE ] Haha. this is what I suggested to her the first time we were gonna hang out, because there is a 9 hole course in the courtyard of my complex (not kidding, this place rulz). She said she didn't like golf, then I made fun of her for calling it golf.

10-01-2005, 11:04 PM
We are all very proud of you

yellowjack
10-01-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you've waited for OOT to say that to you for coming up with "pounding it like a hammer". No one's about to. Get over it.

Willluck
10-01-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you're an ass. go away.

MyTurn2Raise
10-01-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you're an ass. go away.

[/ QUOTE ]

oooohhhh.....pwned

10-02-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you've waited for OOT to say that to you for coming up with "pounding it like a hammer". No one's about to. Get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one even mentioned that. I sense bitterness in your tone. Is everything OK?

mikeymer
10-02-2005, 01:34 AM
If that is you in the picture, I'd suggest a makeover before any further interaction.