PDA

View Full Version : <10bb push when there is two calling station chip leaders?

09-29-2005, 11:26 PM
I encountered this a lot of times.

5 person left 500-100, me 700. Say there is 1 or 2 chip leaders both calling staions, got there due to luck. Now I need chips, I know if I go all in to get other tight players folding equity, the calling stations will call me anyway.

What should I do? Do I play tightly hoping for good cards? But the blind is eating me up!

TruFloridaGator
09-30-2005, 01:18 AM
Try and find a balance, wait but as soon as you find a hand that is a bit better than their limping range, then get it in. Balance position and hand strength as normal though, because you want to try and avoid having one of the tighter plays wakes up with a hand either. Don't be concerned about picking up a pair or AK or AQ though, find a hand when you think it's best and go with it.

durron597
09-30-2005, 01:52 AM
If they are really calling with such a wide range, don't be afraid to get all your chips in against them with a hand like KTo... they call with Q7 and most of the time you win.

Fatdogs12
09-30-2005, 01:58 AM
You didn't say what the blinds were. First of all I would put them on some kind of a range and make sure I push before doubling up won't matter. If they are playing terrible and calling it makes it worse because of no fold equity but you got to push eventually anyway so do it before you get too damaged for it to matter.