PDA

View Full Version : DVD Review: Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story

tonypaladino
09-29-2005, 10:59 PM
<font color="red">Meh </font>

I'll let others elaborate.

HopeydaFish
09-29-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Meh </font>

I'll let others elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

That about sums it up. Lots of funny stuff, lots of not funny stuff...averages out to a 'meh' rating.

send_the_msg
09-29-2005, 11:19 PM
new family guy is the same way. at least we have 3 seasons of atomic gold.

TheMainEvent
09-29-2005, 11:21 PM
It's fine for a DVD format. It couldn't make it in theatres and it can't beat old family guy, but its still funny.

imported_CaseClosed326
09-30-2005, 01:02 AM
I thought it was very funny. A lot of meh, but a lot of really good stuff.

AngryCola
09-30-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
new family guy is the same way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of the new season's episodes are very funny.

Personally, I think a lot of people had expectations which never could have been met by anything in the new season, regardless of its quality. But that's not unusual. The same sort of thing always happens with the most anticipated video games, movies, albums, etc.

AngryCola
10-01-2005, 06:27 PM
I watched this DVD last night, and it is significantly better than the OP makes it out to be. I'm really not sure what else people are looking for here. Of course there is some filler here and there, but it's not noticable unless you stop to think about it.

The intro. and the end are obviously tacked on to extend the running time, but they are both well done and funny. Due to the fact that those bits won't air on TV, the writers were allowed to be a bit more racy than normal.

I'm more convinced than ever that more than a few of you had ridiculous expectations for the new season and this DVD. If Mila Kunis popped out of the cover to give the buyer fellatio, some people would still say, "Meh, I thought it would be better."

theben
10-01-2005, 06:52 PM
need to hail a cab?

theben
10-01-2005, 06:52 PM
as usual, you are totally wrong

theben
10-01-2005, 06:53 PM
new season has had some of the best flashback scenes ever. . . deliverance, hellen keller, star trek with the actual worf and piccard

theben
10-01-2005, 06:54 PM
thank you. finally sombody is speaking the truth

HopeydaFish
10-01-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as usual, you are totally wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I said there was lots of funny stuff...so I guess you must have hated it.